-Four-

-Rosa-

-Rosa-

I went to Tae house the next day before work so he could do my hair. When I got there he opened the door.

"This bitch got the walk of shame coming in here !" He said laughing I took my shades off sipping my coffee. "Shutup Tae!" I said sitting down in his chair.

"Was it good sis ?" He asked removing my scarf "More than good !" I said biting my lip thinking about last night. "Oh I see your fucking frontal is damn near off!" He said lifting it up. We started cracking up laughing.

"Paige called me last night telling me you went with him after y'all seen him and his babymother hugged up." "This bitch always telling some shit wrong." I said rolling my eyes.

"So what happened? You in an entanglement ?" He asked spraying this stuff to remove the lace from my hair. "Hell no ! She was drunk and kept telling him how she wanted to get back with him but he told her no." I told him scrolling on my phone.

"So y'all together ?" He asked me I nodded. "All I'm a say is don't be expecting a nigga to do a 360. Don't let him treat you like a regular bitch cause you ain't and soul ties are real." He said taking out the last cornrow.

"You right. I just don't want to end up falling for this dude and he do me dirty you know."

"I ain't going to tell you not to fwh like Paige. If you like him and got feelings for him do you bestie by any means. Don't listen to your friends about how you feeling about him. Only you can know how you truly feel." He said as we walked to the sink to shampoo and condition my hair.

After he finished my hair , I went to the mirror and was feeling like a super bad bitch ! "Taeeeee!!" I yelled opening my Snapchat camera taking a picture. "What ?!" He asked yelling back.

"Your hands are mf blessed !!! I am a bad bitchhhh !" I said twerking with my tongue out. "Ooouu ok Rosaaa" he said hyping me up recording me.

I paid him and grabbed my keys along with my purse. "I love you. I'll call you later bestie." I said hugging him kissing his cheek. "I love you moreee. We going out tonight so just come over." I nodded and locked the bottom lock before I walked out of his house.

I headed to the studio to link up with Summer. I texted her letting her know I was on my way. Once I got there she was sitting on London's lap.

"Hey y'all." I greeted them walking in to the chair beside them "Rosa Rosa! It's a pleasure." He said shaking my hand. "Hey baby." Summer said getting up to hug me.

Summer and I go way back I've known her for 3 years now. I met her over Twitter we linked up for a studio session and has been cool ever since.

"I recorded this reference track for your album while I was at the studio last night." I said emailing the song to London's email. "Let's get to work!" He said Playing the song.