-Six-

-Kentrell-

*2 months later*
All these bitches in my face but all I can think about is her . No bitch can keep it real with me like she can. She the only one who made me feel like shit was really genuine with us. I handled shit wrong but I can't lie I'm still mad about how she left with my kid.

Paige sent me all of the pictures Rosa sent of her baby bump. She's getting bigger by the day fr I'm convinced she's having my first girl. I'd be even more excited if we were together in our house as a family.

This bitch I'm laid up with rn keep trying to fuck on me but I don't want her my dick won't even get hard for this hoe.

"Kentrell! You good ?" She asked me "Nah you gotta go." I said pushing her hands off of me. I walked her to my front door so she could leave. "Fuck yo-" I closed the door in her face.

Ben and Paige was cracking up. "You miss my bestie huh ?" "Man don't bring her up rn." I told her "You know this nigga heartbroken STILL why you do that shit Paige?" She was laughing "This nigga ?heartbroken? It's going to snow outside." I sucked my teeth walking in the kitchen. Montana was in the kitchen fixing dinner I sat at the bar in deep thought until he said something

"You need to call her at least." He said "Man she blocked me." "Who's fault was that ? I'm not being in the middle of yall beef being the messenger and shit. Y'all need to squash that shit."

*flashback*

"You leave don't come back. And when my kid get here contact Montana but lose my number." I told her before walking in the house slamming the door behind me. I can't believe she packed her shit up and rolled out taking my kid to LA.

I saw her putting her suitcase in the trunk getting in the car. She sat there for a minute I contemplated on going after her. But I know she don't want shit to do with me so I'm a leave her be.

As she pulled off I knew I made shit worse letting her leave . I kept calling even tho I told her lose my number. I let my Wife walk out of my life cause of some shit I did. But she wasn't no better being selfish with my kid.

*End of flashback*

"Man that shit is yo fault dude. How do you think she feel? That's the first girl I've seen that actually care about you and not with you for your money." Montana said to me snapping me out of my thoughts

"If she care , why she leave the ring I gave her and leave with my child? To me that shit selfish. Yeah I fucked up by not telling her but I was willing to fix everything."

"You should've told her from jump what it was. Rosa is understanding she just upset rn and she pregnant so her emotions all of over the place you know how that shit go." He said passing the blunt to me.