-Nine-

-Rosa-

-Rosa-

- a year later-

I sat at my desk staring at a blank computer screen in my office. No matter how hard I trying to shake the feeling. I kept having flashbacks of that day , hearing the doctor telling me my daughter didn't make it.

"Ms.Khalif!" I snapped out of my head noticing Keisha at my door. "You have a visitor again." "If it's Kentrell please tell that man go away." I said shaking my mouse. 

Herb stepped in "Thank you for bringing me up." I rolled my eyes as he shut the door.

"Ok I see you! Got your own office and shit! Yeah Big  Rosa!" He said hyping me up I laughed a little. "What are you doing here Herbert ?" "I just came to check on you G shit." He said taking a seat.

"I'm fine. Honestly." I said while checking my email. "Stop lying to me. You know I know you." He said putting his hand on top of mine to stop me.

I looked at him and mugged him. He took his hand off of mine. "Look I'm not here to be your enemy. I really still care for you. I hate you had to go through this twice."

I felt tears forming in my eyes so I looked down but that didn't help at all. He sat on the side of my desk lifting my head up. "Fuck that nigga G. I'm not trying to make myself look good either. I know I fucked up with you too. No lie , I heard you were in Atlanta I had to come find you."

I turned my head moving away from his hand. "Look I know you mean well but right now I'm at work." "I can respect that. I'll call you later." I nodded as he walked towards the door.

"You'll be mine again and I won't fuck it up." "Bye Herbert!" He laughed walking out of the door. Closing it behind him.

Even tho it had been a year since I left him alone. I just wanted to be alone myself. I didn't want another relationship right now. I really just want to fall off the face of the earth at this point.

My phone rang it was an 'Unknown' number calling. "Hello ?" I answered the phone. Nobody answered "Hello ?!" "Don't hang up." I heard his voice come through the phone. I hung up immediately and turned my phone off.

As I finished up my work , Mr.Mac called me to his office. When I reached his office I knocked on the door waiting for him to give me the ok to come in.

"Come in." He said I opened the door then shut it behind me. I walked over to the front of his desk and sat down.

"Your head needs to be in the game Ms.Khalif. You have a great ear for music but we need our artist putting out music constantly." I nodded "I'm headed to the studio soon as I finish this paperwork on the new artist."

"That's what I love to hear.. If you aren't busy later maybe we can go out for dinner." He said raising an eyebrow. "I'd love to but I have to help my mom with some things tonight." I lied getting up walking over to the door.