TWISTED

COVER BY voluntears !!

SUMMARY

❝How could the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?❞

Let me tell you a story.

It isn't your typical stupid fairy-tale story with the goddamned prince and the idiotic damsel who is in some kind of peril. It's a bit twisted.

Well, in this story I'm the girl who can't figure her life out who has two brothers that are like Chip & Dale. You had the one dumb brother and then the other one.

In this story, it was the prince who was a jerk and the damsel who had no idea what to do without her prince. She was lost, in the dark without a flashlight, or whatever. The damsel's so called "prince" was actually only using her for his deviant little game.

How twisted is that?

Of course, this damsel was heartbroken, anyone would be. She fled from her prince and gave up men entirely.

You could say the damsel was broken, but I don't really look at it like that.

I say the damsel was already destined for doom right when she was turned into a bloodsucking creature; a vampire.

I was a smart kid, so I never believed fairy-tales to be real. I was a realist, saying that the prince could be a giant ass who ends up cheating on the girl, or even, vice versa. I didn't believe in fairy-tales or happy endings or make believe things.

I, Estella Salvatore, am the most pathetic, realist, pessimist damsel in this dark, twisted world we live in.

TRAILER

CAST

CARA DELEVINGNE AS ESTELLA SALVATORE

JOSEPH MORGAN AS KLAUS MIKAELSON

THE TVD CAST AS THEIR RESPECTED ROLES

Estella's backstory is now published. It is on my profile and it is called Innocent. I recommend reading Innocent before you start season 3 of this book (I think it's like, chapter 25). I wrote it in combination with Twisted (thus, I was writing them at the same time) so, honestly, there's no bad way to read it but you don't have to read Innocent to understand this book lol. It's just if you want more Estella content with various characters in her past. 

Dear readers, should you read this book, I must warn you of the grammatical errors in it. The first few chapters I wrote were absolute trash but I plan to edit as soon as I finish writing this book. For now, if you must correct me, please private message me on my account to point anything out.

thanks again,
holly

disclaimer: i do not own the vampire diaries. i only own the plot of my character along with any other character(s) i make up. with that said, don't steal my ideas; copyright is illegal.