TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM

GOAL; 15 COMMENTS

(E) TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM

_____

Estella traced patterns on her leg, sighing as she looked up at the car roof. The blonde was incredibly bored as she waited for her brother and Klaus to come back from the gas station. They were taking awhile to return, causing the blonde to narrow her eyes at the gas station. She huffed and pushed open the car door, stalking into the small store.

She scanned the small store, scoffing as she spotted Stefan feeding from a very dead clerk. Estella pursed her lips and walked around the store, snatching a water bottle from the shelves. Now she understood why Klaus and Stefan were taking so long. She stopped when she heard Klaus call for her.

"Estella, love, I know you're hungry," Klaus taunted, pointing at the brunette male that was (obviously) compelled next to him. The blonde rolled her eyes and made her way towards the hybrid.

"I'm fine," Estella retorted, sipping the water in her hand. Klaus pushed a guy in front of her.

"Drink," Klaus demanded. Estella bit her tongue and nodded. She compelled the man to be quiet, not wanting to deal with his loud screams piercing her ears. The blonde felt her face vamp out as she dug into his neck, sucking and drinking the blood from his veins.

Estella pulled back once he ran dry. The body slapped the ground as she looked up at the hybrid.

"Satisfied?" she asked him mockingly. Klaus wiped the blood from her lips and sucked on his thumb.

"Yes. Now I know you won't slowly desiccate," Klaus stated. Estella narrowed her eyes.

"Why would I do that when I'm having so much fun with you?" Estella questioned sarcastically. Klaus sucked his teeth.

"Go to the car. Stefan'll be out soon enough," Klaus said, already having enough of her attitude.

Estella walked away from Klaus, grabbing a package of chocolate from the gas station as she walked to the car. She climbed into the front seat and propped her legs on the dashboard, slipping a piece of chocolate in between her lips. She turned on the radio, humming to the latest hit song as she ate the candy.

Estella's eyes fluttered to Klaus' as he climbed into the car. She held out a piece of chocolate with her eyebrow raised, silently asking if he wanted any. Klaus took the candy, his hand slightly brushing Estella's and making the blonde involuntarily shiver, and popped it into his mouth.

"Stefan, you want any chocolate to wash down that blood?" the blonde questioned her brother. She heard a grunt, signaling that he didn't want any. She shrugged and bit another piece of chocolate.

"Your loss."

_____

Estella looked out the window, watching the trees pass by. Stefan was asleep in the backseat and she had ran out of chocolate. The blonde hummed along to the song playing, her fingers tapping along with the beat. When the song ended, the radio station played the next song, it being Begin Again by Taylor Swift. Estella frowned at the irony; Klaus and her being the only people in the car and a song of restarting a relationship. She bit her lip, pretending to ignore Klaus stubbly looking at her.

"And for the first time what's past is past."

Estella leaned her head against the window, closing her eyes. She knew Klaus didn't change the song for a reason, causing the blonde to let out a small sigh. Her hand reached for the stereo, but Klaus grabbed the blonde's hand.