Tilted my head and smirked,  “I don’t care for taking innocent lives , when It comes to Hobi” pressing hard the trigger.

If you are not gonna operate , I myself will do it and before that I will shoot you” I spoke cold looking straight into the eyes.

Hyung Informed Informed Choudary Sir” Jimin screamed from the entrance so that the screams reached ER.

Y/N lowered the gun and asked Jin “IF u shoot me , will you operate on him? Are you even a doctor ?

The words sometimes hurt a lot, the profession which I loved the most and yet I gave up willingly for the life leading now. I took back my gun and gave an empty expression.

If you could excuse me”She pushed me aside and gave instructions fast such that her ER team made OP room ready. Soon hobi was moved to OP Room. I could see Y/N the surgeon who was speaking to me is leading the surgery.

Time Skip :  Y/N POV

Surgery took place for more than 2 hours by now.There were two bullets around the man’s abdominal area. Thank god both of them didn’t go any deep and didn’t even damage any parts of his body. It seemed a simple surgery but it will take a week or two for him get recovered.

I gave instructions to move the patient to ICU and gave out of the OP room.His members were waiting for my response as soon as I came.

He Is fine, He will be fine, There are no damages to the internal organs u can see him when he is moved to ICU” before I could finish Jin stormed into OP Room and went straight away to Hobi

I was totally angry with his behaviour and entered to scold that rude man. But him crying all over like a kid where all his tears flowing from his cheeks. He was continuously asking sorry to his friend who is unconscious. I thought I should give him a minute that is when I noticed his right hand is bruised with several cuts and its still bleeding.

I went over him , took his hands and examined. He was quite shocked and withdrew his hand. Cried fake  “OUCH” IT HURTS U KNOW.

U see… Mr Jin U need …”As soon as I started.“Stop Miss Kim. I know I have two cuts . One is a small bruise and other needs stitches . You don’t have to worry about that” He smirked.

I really don’t know why I get agitated when someone smirks , may be I don’t know what they are internally processing in their mind.

Y/n : “Like how I don’t have to worry about that

He stood up and went straight to the OP tray, as the surgery was just finished. Staff nurse didn’t clean up the medicines and tools.He took
the tray near the wash area. Opened the spirit bottle cap, without flinching he showed his hurt hand in running water and poured spirit directly into his right arms.

He took cotton with forceps and soaked them in povidone ointment and cleanly and gently traversed against the wound area. I was shocked when he took the stitch needle and thread made them ready.

I thought he will call me for assistance. But he himself straightened his right hand and folded in 90 degree angle. Keeping the one end of the thread in his teeth and other end in the needle in his left hand. He stitched them . Yes HE STITCHED THE WOUNDS with little bit of facial movements revealing that he is tensed but yet he finished it neat.

 He shook his head and looked up at me ,
Ask the staff to clean it .. “ he smiled wide. “Don’t mistake me, Why did you even take two and half hours for two bullets to be removed. I asked for  a doctor to do surgery to abide the law , I didn’t mention I don’t know how to do it ? “ He smirked and smiled sarcastically

WHAT, CAN U PLEASE GET OUT OF OP NOW.. RIGHT NOW”I yelled at my high pitch.“Oops I got afraid””Ha Ha” he uttered those words like a small kid who is mocking a fellow sub unit kid.

I rushed out to see him rejoicing with his friends. When I was about to reach them.  Minjoo one of my staff stopped me and hold my hands said smiling ””Leave Jin Oppa, this is his way of saying thanks for saving hobi oppa

I watched them rejoice and jin asked other members to leave hospital. He stayed with hobi after he was moved from ICU to the general ward.I went to my staff room and fell asleep on my couch.

TIME SKIP :-

Its time for my night rounds. I refreshed myself , put on my coat and went to the ward to check for the surgery patients

Usually surgery general ward will not be crowded , and today there is only hobi is in general ward. Other two patients are in ICU.

So I decided to see the general wards. As I went in I could see Jin laying beside hobi holding hobi’s hands. Hobi is asleep may be still under the anesthia effects. As they both were sleeping they looked like really a normal person rather than a gangster.

I didn’t want to disturb them, I lifted up hobi’s shirt and examined the wounds. They are good and they don’t need re-examination till next day.  

As I was about to leave I wanted to check Jin’s wounds too. I went to the other side of the bed and removed his hands from hobi and pulled little closer to have a closer look

When Jin stood up suddenly, firmly holding my left hand pinning to my back and my right hand to my front .

As if I like he is giving a back hug . But I am struck before him unable to move.

We both are breathing heavily, I am feeling the manliest hug ever that too in very close proximity. His breathes reaching back of my neck and his heart beats rising against my back. My heart beats started raising it pace even faster. I am afraid he could feel mine too.

My cheeks going red we both stood frozen…