Part 21

Cindys POV-
Night time getting into bed I turn on spongebob and give her some water , she's like uncomfortable right now... it's alright I would be like that too sleeping with someone I wouldn't know. "Hey uh Cindy" "yeah" "why are you with me?" "Because your my girlfriend" "I thought I'd wake up and have no one by my side" "I'm here" I can't really hold her but I want to really bad I don't wanna overwhelm her.
*next morning* there's no Ariana I start to panic "Ariana where are you" I get up and look around and I hear an angelic voice in the bathroom

I start crying she doesn't know what the hell she's singing but it's just coming out, I hear the tap come off I go downstairs and make some pancakes with her favourite music "morning Ariana" "hi it smells so good" "you love pancakes" she smiles. Ding ding ding she looks at her phone "I'm invited to a party" "no your not going you literally just came back from the hospital "you can't tell me what to do" "Ariana if anything happens to you I'm responsible for it and I would never forgive myself, I don't want you getting overwhelmed" "well I'm going" "who sent you the text?" "Justin" Bieber... uh ok "I'll come with you he's my friend to" we've had our past but I can't leave her alone "fine it starts at 9pm" "who starts a party that late?" She points to his phone I laugh.

8:30pm
I'm already ready and waiting for Ariana to come out "do you need any help" "no I'm ok" few minutes later

8:30pm I'm already ready and waiting for Ariana to come out "do you need any help" "no I'm ok" few minutes later

She looks so cute damn. "You look beautiful" "thanks let's go". We arrive to the party there's already many people there loud music too "ok just be careful ok" she nods we walk in. I see Frankie there of course he's here to look at Justin the whole night "Ariana hey how are you" "I'm fine" she walks away "it'll take her time Frankie but I've talked about the whole family" Kendall comes upto me "hey Cindy have a drink" "no I'm driving" "oh come on" she shoves the shot in my mouth

Arianas POV-
I'm sitting with Abel and Kylie they are nice people "Ariana when's the next album coming out?" "I honestly don't know" this guy comes upto me with his hand around my back "hey ari" I look at him confused "I'm Justin" ohhh "hahaha I was like who the fuck" there's a lot of people sitting with me they kept inhaling this stick or like paper "can I try that" they all look at me weird "sure?" "Yes" I take a hit... damn this feels good I take another one.

I feel so relaxed, I start walking around with a drink in my hand and I see this girl talking to Cindy I walk upto them and I kiss Cindy straight away and walk away. "Woah woah why are you smoking more of that?" Justin said "it feels good" "Ariana stop" I go near him our faces are touching "you've had too much to drink" "shhh" we start making out he grabs my waist and picks me up "my room" we go hand in hand going through everyone. We finally reached his room he throws me on the bed and takes my pants off and starts fingering my pussy "uh yes yes yes" he enters it with his dick "uhhh fuck" "you like that?" "Yessss"

Cindys POV-
I'm looking around everywhere for Ariana where the heck is she? I ask Kylie "she went upstairs with j" fuck fuck fuck I power walk upstairs to his room and push the door open I couldn't believe what I FUCKING SAW!!! MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKING SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME! I push Justin off and cover Ariana "what the hell are you doing Cindy" Ariana tells me "you wanted this?" She nodded "Ariana I'm your girlfriend your mine "I don't remember" "well you would remember if you stopped fucking him" I walked out I was pissed I was going to leave but then I remembered what I promised Joan "I'll always look after her no matter what" so that made me go back upstairs put her clothes on and take her home "Ariana are you high" "mm" "are you hungry?" "No" "I'm taking you somewhere" I pull upto the first place we had out date I stay silent we walk around "fuck I'm so sorry Cindy I just I'm not thinking straight" "it's ok" "I'm starting to remember like Toulouse Myron coco ooo and piggy smallz" "yeah so you remeber recent things but not 3 years max?" "Mhm I remember us going to Malibu and" she starts crying "it's ok baby let it out "I can't believe I had sex with someone else" "I wanna take a break from music I need to focus on my health I need to tell scooter"

This chapter was shit but hey she got her memory back haha
#arianator🤍🤍