part 13

Cindys POV:
I was halfway done taking away my clothes from tayler's apartment... I walked out the door until he says "Cindy" "yeah" "did you ever love me?... did you ever have feelings for me in those 4 months or just used me like a windex cloth?" "I-i don't" "save it I just wanted to say good luck and I never want to see your face again" I go upto him and hug him "get out of here" he says I nod .

I move back into with chantel and Alissa we are having a girls night tonight and doing a podcast with fans asking us questions "CINDY!!!" Alissa shouts "what?" "Gold or white ?" "White alissa it's just a podcast" "shut up ok your hurting my feelings" my friend says dramatically ... god help me "Alissa get out" I laugh

"Ok here we are with ... Alissa violet" "wassup" "Cindy Kimberly" "hiya" me and Alissa laugh "and myself chantel Jeffries" "hiya!" Alissa and I say in unison "holy shit ahahah" "are we allowed to curse on here" "yes but no swear words" "uhm..." " anyways let's get on with the podcast we have callers and questions from fans and we will be answering them and we will talk about random funny or spooky stories that's happened to us" "alright let's get into it" "1st caller Bunnyboo hi what's up what's goodie" me and Alissa look at each other and laugh our heads off "guys stop she is taking" "wassup!!!!" "HAHAHAHAH" "it is what it is" me and Alissa are dying "anywho what's- your question is" "my question is for Alissa and Cindy" "here bunny boo" "have you guys ever kissed like full on?" "Hell yeah we do it everyday we have a board on our fridge saying what time to make out" "yeah she's the the best kisser ever" I said "next caller Ricky Alvarez" "Cindy" "yes sir" "ricky" "ok...Ricky" "I'd like you to stay away from Ariana grande ... she's mine im keeping my eyes on you if you get close to her there will be trouble" we went silent I was scared as hell "uh that's it for today folks see you"

We are in my room talking about what Ricky had said who is he to Ariana? Stalker , lover , Ex lover who knows ... "we should tell the police" chantel says "NO!" "No we are taking this in our own hands then in the end we will see what happens" "why is he saying this to you" "I don't know ... but Ricky your on" "ooo mystery" Alissa says with a smile "yes ... uhm I'm tired" they look at me "get out of my room" "oh right" "hahah night love you guys"

*19 texts*
Ariana 🖤 - hey I just heard your podcast
Ariana🖤- about Ricky
Ariana🖤- he was my ex and he's gone crazy I need to tell you why...
Ariana🖤-meet me at cafe downtown
Ariana🖤-if you wanna know
Ariana🖤- you there
Ariana🖤-are you alive you better not be sleeping it's 12:30 am !
I giggle at her texts I love how mysterious and concerned she is I see her typing more
Ariana🖤- you are reading these texts reply!!!
Me- yes yes are you ready
Ariana🖤-yeah
Me-and I would be asleep but there's a psycho guys voice in my head
Ariana🖤- I'll tell you everything there's something you don't know about me ... meet me at the location I sent you in 20 I'll see you there ...
Me-alright 🤍

I put my shoes and Hoodie on and get in my black Range Rover it's cold as hell so the first this I did was put the heater on "ok let's see what you have for me Ariana"

OOOO I don't know but this is lowkey getting either entertaining or boring ...
#arianator🤍