Part 20

Arianas POV-
I wake up to the smell of pancakes and eggs obviously the eggs for Cindy. I get ready no makeup and have my hair up, I feed my doggies and walk over to the kitchen table "morning babes" she smiles and hugs me "love you" my stomach just skipped a beat. She's so beautiful I was watching her cooking those pancakes mhm god took time on you. "Here you go" she gives me the plate and turns on spongebob "OOOO who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" "Spongebob sqaurepants" we both laugh "so we going for a drive today" "yay!" "I wanna go to Malibu and see the sunset at the beach" "let's take some food have like dinner on the sand" "yes" after breakfast we go to the studio and this is the first time I'm listening to the song Ariana apparently made for me "aye what's up Cindy" "hey tommy" "get ready to cry" "HAHAH it can't be bad" "it's beautiful I was working on it all night it's supposed to be upbeat but I toned it down a lil more senti but like when it gets published it'll be like a happy one" he plays it

I look over to Cindy she has tears in her eyes "baby that was so beautiful I feel like you should put it like that on the album" "I wish but this album gonna be upbeat" "I love you thanks tommy" "no problem" we spend some time in the studio working on some bits and bobs and it's 3:30 already "Cindy let's go Malibu now" "great I got the food in a cooler" we head off and I put the top of the roof off so the wind is blowing in our hairs we have 90s songs playing feels like we are in a movie "make me feel soo ooOooOOO AAhhh" Cindy looks at me "holy shit that's amazing baby yes" it's 5:15 and the sunset is going down "Cindy!!"
*blackout*

Cindys POV-
Ouch fuck "ARIANA!!!" I look over and shes under the car I move it I start crying I hold her up bridal and take her to the hospital "nurse!!! NURSE" "yes ma'am" "we got in a car accident she's been injured" oh shit man no no no someone had their eyes on us. God please let her be ok "nurse she will be ok right" "I'm sorry but I can't give that information right now" I sit down in the waiting chair. They put some bandages on my head from hitting the road. It's been 2 hours "Ariana your strong fight for us baby" the doctor comes out I jump up "how is she" "miss Kimberly I can't tell you right now it-" "fuck sakes SHES MY GIRLFRIEND ITS MY FUCKING FAULT WE WERE LOOKING AT THE SUNSET JUST TELL ME NOW IM GETTING ANXIOUS!" The doctor looked at me shocked "just please tell me how she is" I say helpless "I'm sorry" he walks away I break down slowly sliding down the wall and I cry. I'm walking up and down looking through Arianas window she's just unconscious on the bed I hold my hand to the window "Ari wake up baby please don't go what will happen when your gone huh?your fans would be devastated mommy is gonna be sad nonna oh no Frankie too and me !!!" The doctor comes upto me I stay silent "she's responded we've scanned her brains it seems to be that she's lost her memory this will be lasting for months but just keep jogging it up" no she's lost her- fuckkk "doctor can I go in" he nods "hey baby how are you um I'm your girlfriend Cindy we've been dating for a while now I can't think right now but uh you were in a car accident we went to Malibu to see the sunset. Baby please don't leave me your my world I wanna see your smile again Myron talouse piggy smallz are waiting for their mommy to be home I've told your mom she's on her way... I love you grande way too much it's not healthy for me" I kiss her hand and walk out I see Joan and she hugs me I break down crying and motion my hand to go into the room "wait Joan before you go in she's lost her memory so I have to keep jogging it ok" "alright dear" "hey ari baby how you doing your looking beautiful I'm your mother Joan grande me and your father and Divorced but still maintain a happy relationship, nonna is making her famous pasta at home with Frankie your beautiful girlfriend loves you we all do wake up honey" we walk out "Joan I'm so sorry I wasn't fucking looking at the road we went to see the sunset in so dumb what happens if her memory doesn't come back I'm going to be shattered" she slaps me "she will come back never give up" I hold my face "ow" she hugs me. It's 2:30 in the morning and my head is on Arianas bed I told Joan to go home. I feel movements from Ariana I quickly put my head up "mmm" "Ariana!" She looks confused "who are you" "I'm Cindy don't I seem familiar I'm your girlfriend" "I have a girlfriend WINNING" Ariana laughs "we got in a car accident I'll jog your memory ok" Arianas discharged and I get in the car I get flashbacks of the car accident I tell the driver to take us "ok so your 26 years old I'm 24 and we met at the airport we got off in the wrong start we've known each other for 2 years and been dating for I think 9 months you have your friends Courtney, Doug, Aaron, Victoria, Alexa, Scott and Brian they are twins your mum Joan nonna and brother Frankie" it looks like she wasn't even listening oh well I scooted near her and put her head in my shoulder. I hear her sobbing "what's wrong" "I'm s-so so sorry I can't remember anything I'm trying" I chuckle I'm in pain but I won't let her see that "it's ok baby I'm here ok"

#arianator