part 10

Arianas POV
I get dragged out of the house with Courtney she says Noah centineo is going to be there so she wants me to come. "Who else is going to be there?" I ask "Cindy, Alissa , Rice gum , Rain" she loves them so much I don't wanna tell the fight we had . "We're here" I walk inside and Courtney grabs us a drink "aye let's dance" we both start dancing and having a great time chantel was the dj she's doing a great job .
"Ariana let's go to Cindy" she grabs my hand and starts talking to them i then walk away and sit at a couch and just stare at her talking I realised that I was acting stupid I got up to talk to her until "hey cool cat" tayler comes up behind her "oh my god hey" they go to the bar and start talking
*time pass*
We are now dancing having a great time "Ariana let's go to a quieter place" she grabs my hand she I smile "so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I've done I don't want any bad blood between us" "same" but I still wanna fuck you "um... I'll just be at the dance floor" shit did I just - yep I did oh my god I got a drink and saw her dancing with people I was chilling on the lounge it was 12:30 am I just got a call from Cindy she's outside apparently I don't know why. I go downstairs and she's talking to a wall I laugh she's so dumb and cute at the same time "Cindy come here" "it's cold as fuck you come here" "I'm going inside then" "ok ok I'm coming" she's drunk and can't walk straight "hey baby" she says to me "hi let's go to my room I'll go in the guest room" even though I really wanna be with her right now. I give her clothes and wipe off her makeup damn she's beautiful even without makeup "stay ... stay with me" Cindy says "no just go to sleep" "I'm not sleeping until you sleep with me" "fine" I sleep and keep my distance she cuddles up to me and whispers "I love you" she giggles *time pass*

I woke up and smelt food I walked downstairs and saw Cindy making pancakes and some fresh fruit "good morning sorry about last night I just drank too much" I smile "all good" "did I say anything weird?" "you cuddled up to me and said I love you" "oh yeah don't worry not that way" "let's call over chantel, Alissa and Taylor and I'll call my friends and we can just chill here and play games"
*time pass*
Chantel chugs down a bottle "SPIN THE BOTTLE" she spins it we are all in a circle is lands on Alissa and Ariana they begin to strip a piece of clothing *time pass* im in my underwear and Cindy is in her shorts it lands on me and Cindy "I don't wanna be naked" "then it's either kiss" Cindy gives me the ok sign and we kiss we are kissing for a while and stopped we smiled and everyone looked at us with confused faces ... "what the fuck..." Alissa said

SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD
#arianators 🤍