"L-Lincoln. How are you?"
Lincoln looked down at her with a soft smile on his face. He seemed like a good guy. He had bandages around his fist and blood stained it. Are they from the other night? I thought they would have healed by now.

"I'm doing quite alright little lady. How are you?"

Lavender giggled and she blushed. Lincoln smirked more.
"I'm a-alright."
Lincoln ran his hands through his hair.

"Well that fantastic isn't it? I have to be going. I have swimming 1st period and can't be late. Thursdays are stressful."
He huffed and sent a mocking salute to Lavender. She giggled again and blushed lightly.

"Bye Lincoln."
She waved a little.

"Bye little lady."
He waved back and nodded his head to me.
"Bye Carlos."
I nodded my head back at him and forced a smile.

He walked off to the swimming building and me and Lavender continued on our way to the main building. I tried ignoring the glances of passing students but couldn't when I felt Lavender stiffen every time someone new looked at us. She would hold my arm tighter and shuffle closer to me.

I gently placed my hand above hers ,which was on my bicep, and stroked it. She looked up at me  and I sent her a soft encouraging smile. She sent one back and we made our way to her locker. I could see there were already two people waiting for her there. I'm guessing it was Josie and Max because of the strikingly similar brown hair they had and Braydon was probably already in the swimming building like Lincoln.

Lavender smile brightly and left me to run towards them. I missed her warmth but just let her go. Only this once though.

They turned around at the sound of incoming footsteps. They smiled too and opened their arms. She ran into them and they all hugged each other.

"Bumblebee. We've missed you. It's been ages since we saw each other last."
Lavender pulled away from the hug with a large smile. I made my way to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. Max and Josie looked up at me and smiled lightly at me. We weren't close but all got along for Lavender's sake.

"I-I know. We have to d-do something together soon. I m-miss our time t-together."
She frowned a little and looked at her feet. I rubbed her waist soothingly and she shuffled in closer to my embrace.

Josie and Max smiled at each other and then at Lavender.
"How about tonight? We can have one of our movie nights. Me, you, Josie, Braydon. You can even bring Carlos. The more the merrier,"

Max looked so excited with a large smile and so did Josie. Lavender looked up at me with wide eyes and a massive smile.
"Do you want t-to come Carlos? Pleaaaase. "

She pouted her lips out and widened her eyes. It was so hard to say no to her. She looked so cute like that.
"Of course darling. How could I say no to that adorable face?"

She blushed and hit my chest playfully. I chuckled and smiled down at her. Josie and Max laughed too before the bell went off. We went our separate ways. Me, Lavender and Josie went to science while Max forced himself to go to maths.

It was a pretty ordinary day. Nothing really happened. We had pe today as well. I prayed it would go normal but God just didn't seem to ever listen to me.