Chapter 35

So I've gone back and deleted some chapters and put the contents on them into the ones before.

I just want to make them longer and the amount of chapters I have shorter

So if you get an update for a new chapter accidentally
sorry

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Because Jessica was only 14 and Carlos and his parents had gone to their business building in the city, we had someone drive us and a bodyguard watching us at all time

Because Jessica was only 14 and Carlos and his parents had gone to their business building in the city, we had someone drive us and a bodyguard watching us at all time. The Reid's were a lot more cautious than my dad. I used to have a bodyguard but ,when I took self-defence with Josie and Max at the age of 15, he eventually let me go out without one.

It was really awkward when you had some muscly man following you around school. No one else had one but because I was Christopher Rose's daughter, the most well-known business man in New York, I needed one for protection. People would say I was a little snobby girl that needed someone to defend me. Just like they did when they saw I had a personal driver.

That's why I took self-defence with Josie and Max so they had one less thing to tease me about. It took about a whole month for my father to agree to not letting me leave the house without a bodyguard. He still has police near my school to come if something extreme happens like a shooting or terroist attack.

I only ever need one personally when I'm going to crowded places like this where it's easy for people to have access to me.

I was currently sat in the back seat next to Jessica. She was dancing to a One Direction song I knew of by heart from when me and Josie would play it on repeat years ago. Jessica tried encouraging me to sing and dancing along. Eventually, I had and now we were both vibing in the back of a car on the way to Fifth Avenue.

We were going to fifth avenue instead of the Manhattan mall because Jessica said there were better clothing shops there. I've never been there without either Josie, Max or Braydon and his mum. It's quite a large area and a lot of people go there every day so it's easy to get lost. There's so many expensive and good shops there that it attracts all the wealthy people.

I had already contacted Smithy to drop my bag and card of outside the apple store at around 2pm. It's currently 1:45 and we're just pulling up down the street. I could see multiple people with bundles of bags hanging from their arms. We pulled up outside of the apple store. Smithy was already there. He stood leaning against the car with my bag hanging of his shoulder.

The driver came up to my side and opened up the door. I smiled warmly at him before getting out. Some people glanced at me. I hurried over to the car in front of ours and approached Smithy.