Chapter 40

We were back at school now

We were back at school now. We were off school for 2 weeks for Halloween break. On Halloween, me and Lavender just watched scary movies together. It was really cute to watch them with her as she would cuddle up with me and hide her face in my chest if there was something scary in the movie. I loved having her near me. I did offer to watch other movies but she refused.

At the near end of the night, I asked her what she wanted to watch and she eventually told me. We ended up watching Princess and The Frog (Author here. This is one of my fav Disney movies. It's so underrated. I love Tiana) She would sing along to all the songs and it was adorable. I couldn't concentrate on the movie because I couldn't stop watching the little facial expression she would make half way through. She was so pure and enchanting.

She was struggling to keep her eyes open nearing the end and ended falling asleep just before the movie finished. I brought her on top of me and made sure that she was comfortable before falling asleep myself.

We were pulling up to the school and ,like every other time me and Lavender were in a car together, she was playing with my fingers and rings. I parked the car and gently placed my hand on her cheek. She looked up with a blush. I loved her blush. It was amazing.

I chuckled and got out. I walked around to her side of the car and opened the door. I held out my hand and she took it. Her blush got darker as she looked at my neck. There were hickies there from the other night. They hadn't quite faded yet. Ever since she had first given me them, every time I would give hickey's to her she would give them to me. They were all over my chest and so were hers.

I pulled her to my chest and she clung to my arm. The gossip about her had gone down a little and no one really looked at us when walking into school but they were today. The were keeping an intent eye on Lavender and I could tell it was making her nervous.  She was squeezing my arm tighter and my arm around her waist was tighter too. Lord. What's happened now?

I was walking us to the front of the school when I caught sight of someone. His eyes were stuck to Lavender. His nose looked to be broken and so did his arm. He had faded bruises on his not broken arm and face. Blake.

My body burned with anger and I stopped in my tracks to just stare at him. My face had a sneer on it. He moved his eyes from my darling to mine. He had a malicious glint in his and a horrid smirk on his face.

I tightened my grip on Lavender. She looked up at me and then to where I was looking. She tensed up and held onto me tighter. 

"I wouldn't if I was you Carlos. He has police watching him incase you try to hurt him again. Fucking pussy."

A person had appeared on the other side of Lavender. I peeled my gaze from Blake to the figure. It was Lincoln. He had his arms folded across his chest and it made his muscles bulge. He was looking at Blake too and then turned to look at us.