XI

Jiyoon failed to contact Jihan's mother. Her mom was 1 month away from them. She stayed with Jihan's grandfather, her mother-in-law, in the America until full recovery. She was already old. Her grandmother even asked to just stop making her live. She loved for a long time already.

Jihan's mother wanted it too, but she is doing this for her daugther too. She knows that her grandmother is one of the person who will make her life feel at ease. Atleast away from her father.

Its been 1 week and Jihan was absent. She never came back to school ever since she was beaten by her very own father. She didn't know why she wont go to school. She did not care abot the bruises and stuff but she just didn't want to go to school. She felt like she needed someone at the moment.

The rest of the guys are at school and she didn't want to interfere them. Jun was probihited to talk to her either, or else he will be fired. As much as he wants to talk and comfort her, he wants his job to stay. He needed it, and if he was fired, he will no longer be at Jihan's side which is worse. He thought that it wa just for now sooner or later he can finally talk to her. Everyday he mentally apologizes to Jihan everytime he pass by the room.

Jihan inside the room was still heartbroken. Not because of love, just heart broken. She felt lifeless. She was harassed and was beaten up. She hadn't eaten and had no energy. She was on diet, she thought. She rarely sleeps despite the low energy. She was just crawled into a ball and lies in the center of the gigantic room. She didn't know why her father was like this. Every since she was a kid, her father forced her to do stuff teenagers do. Learning politics and laws, having good grades. She was obeying them all and everything seemed fine.

She got tired and decided to sneak out for a little hang out with her friends back in 6th grade. She got caugjt eventually and since then her life fell into hell. It got worse when her father's work got heavier by the time. His father suffered from an uncontrollable drinking of alcohol. He would come home either drunk or just a little dizzy. But extremely horny. You know the rest. Up until now Jihan was still a virgin and that's the most important thing now. She can't escape the harassment and beats of his father. As long as she was still a virgin its fine.

But she was harassed by The mafias, strangers and strong men. She thought she was imune but she was not. Jihan suffered alot through the years of her existence. Her only escape is school. Yes everyone hated school. But its Jihan's favorite. Jihan can do anything she wants when she is in school. No parents that are watching her. She just had to be the ace among ace in order for her to be safe from being scolded, and her parents to be called.

When she was about to start her middle school, they went to China in order to start over.  But why? Everything was good. It was actually for Jihan. So she would change. She would see why she needs to learn the politics and laws. Her father discriminated the China and used it as a bait. Saying China is over populated and was not trained well. How China is worse of the worse whrn it comes to laws. At a young age she knew her father was a devil. Up until know she remained confused on why her mother loves her dearly.

The door opened revealing her father. "Good news for you. Since its June, and is soon summer in Korea. You know the drill" His father said with a smirk. "You thought I dont like Korea? Well I like it more there than being in this room" she weakly said. "Oh?" Her father chuckled.

Crap. Did I say I liked Korea? She thought. "I guess you are ready then" He smiled. "Pack up now." He firmly said, opening the door much more wider. As he left someome rushed in. It was Jun. "Jihan omg thank you, you're okay. Actually you are not!" Jun helped her towards he room.

Jihan sat at her bed and leaned back on her bed frame. "But seriously you like Korea?" Jun asked as he opened her closet. "Just the village. Its relaxing" she closed her eyes. Jun was already taking her clothes out. The one she will pack and she will wear at the airport. Even the one she will change too. Jun was like a parent and a bestfriend to her.