XII

"Dad...is it possible to change my decision-" "to go to Korea with friends?" He chuckled. "Sneak out?" He chuckled louder. He pressed something making Jihan shocked as she yelp. An electric shock-like feeling was felt on her wrist. She knew it was from the watch she was wearing, and probably the thing that made her dad hear everything.

She tried to take it off but was stopped. "Try taking it off, that watch is part of your skin now. Its part of you. I hired the best plasic surgeon and typical surgeon just to put that watch on your body. I also hired the best electricians to make that watch, well like this" he pressed the button once again as she felt the shock once more.

"I have to keep an eye on you. Making sure you wont destroy my reputation." He firmly said. "This time luck is on your side. I have to go back to Korea for the business. We just came back here because of Mom but now your mother is with her and is doing well in America. I can go back and do my business." He stood up from his office chair and walked around his office.

"I could go by myself, but no. Leaving you here? With those bullshit of friends you have?" He chuckled. "No way. I'm having you with me. You can go stay at that stupid town. Maybe with Ms. Choi since Mom is not there. Or stay with me..." He went closer and carassed her cheeks. "Alone" he smirked. He took a part of her hair and smells it. "Go pack up. The flight is tonight." He kissed her forehead before leaving the office, off to his bed.

Jihan felt his eyes get watery upon the kiss. The only interaction he made that was fatherly like through out the years of being an abusive father.

---

Sounds of different announcement, small chatters from people, luggage being dragged, and more surrounded them but Jihan heard none of them.

It was really just the two of them. No butlers, no maid, just them. It was silent the whole ride. She dragged botu of their luggage while his father was carrying their backpack. Its the total opposite.

Arriving at their apartment, Jihan left her father's luggage at the front door and went straight to her room. "Your backpack" His father's voice slowly faded.

Locking her door, she let out a very deep sigh. She felt like she didn't breath for hours. She felt free upon the seperation from her father. She heard a knock and knew it was her father.

"You will be staying here. No stupid town" he said. She heard his footsteps walk away. "Here? In this..deadly apartment?" She sighed.

"Guess ill die here"

She laid down and opened her phone. She heard a thud, infront of her door. Looking from the small space below it looked like it was her backpack. Shrugging and leaving it there, she opened Whatsapp. Clicking onto their groupchat, she left a message.

All around the World Gc

JihUn♥
Is this app helpful?

She stared at her phone waiting for a reply. Being impatient she put her phone away and started changing into much comfortable clothes. Knowing she will be along with her father she decided to wear only sweaters and jegging or joggers for the whole stay. They might be days where she had to wear shorts and sleeveless shirts, but she promised herself not always.

Knowing its summer in Korea, it will be a hard time for her.

---

She went out of her room and went to their dining. Its time for dinner yet no food was at the table. Not feeling any hunger she went to the living room and sat there.