III

"Is that all you need?" Her mom asked.
"Yeah, I think thats all" Jihan smiled.

"Its better that you are not here" Her father smirked. Jihan stood in their apartment's doorframe. She scoffed and looked at her father. "Oh my, I thought the same. But for me its a hundred time better" She sweetly smiled.

She held on the strap of her bag and dragged her small luggage, ignoring the angry shouts of her father.

She smirked and stopped. "Eomma...where is Mrs. Choi house again?" She turned around with a smile

----

"One moment! Chihoon-ah, can you open the door for me?" Mrs. Choi shouted.

Chihoon remained silence like the boy he is and walked towards the door. He opened the door revealing a girl with a bag and a luggage. "Did you run away?" He asked making the girl chuckle.

"Can I go in?" She asked. Chihoon stepped away to make space for the girl and let her in. His eyes traced the burn marks on her face and arms.

"Mrs. Choi! Im here!" She shouted in her sweetest tone. "Jihan-ah! Aigoo, please wait"

Mrs. Choi washed her hands before coming to the living room. "What brings you here?" She smiled.

"I was supposed to go they grandmother's house but I got lazy. Now I missed the train" Jihan chuckled.

"Aigoo Jihan-ah, you should have go!" Mrs. Choi said. "Yes but...I missed it now" she shrugged.

"Then just go back home. I'll prepare you snacks first. Chihoon can you get the cookies on the top shelf?" Mrs. Choi said.

"Those are mine and as if I can reach it" Chihoin quitely whined which Mrs. Choi did not hear. Jihan heard tho and it made her chuckle a little.

"I don't wanna go back. My father is still raging. It felt like I left the stove open in high heat. Super dangerous" Jihan joked. "You should not be joking by this time. Can't you just apologize?" Mrs. Choi worriedly said.

Chihoon came back with a plate, cookies on top of it. He places it on the coffee table and sat beside his mother.

"As if I will. I don't even respect that man then why bother apologizing" She stuffed cookies in her mouth as soon as she finishes her sentence. She took two more cookies and held it in her hand, her other hand on her luggage.

"Im sleeping here" She said with her stuffed mouth and walked around the house to find the rooms.

"You did not even agree" Chihoon said watching the girl. "She is too free spirited. I can't control her. No one can" Mrs. Choi shook her head.

JIHAN

After finding a spare room which makes me wonder why they have it, I places the luggage inside and decided to walk around. With my cookies in my hand, I roam around.

First room. For sure its Mrs. Choi's room. Its like my room, filled with beige colors and looks so comfy. The sunlight hits the room so the second room must have less sunlight.

At the thought of less sunlight made me excited that I started skipping towards the second room.

Second room. Similar to mine again? Its a room that doesn't have any beige colors but a black wall. Few neon items and a computer. There is a guitar, acoustic to be specific.

"Excuse me why are you in my room" A boy, which Mrs. Choi called Chihoon, was actually laying on the bed. "How long have you been there" I asked him.

"Probably the time you found then spare room" He shrugged.

I nodded and looked around. "Excuse me this is my room" He said. "I know" I replied not looking at him.