X

"Chihoon!" Ji-ae called. Chihoon looked back with his signature look. Upon seeing the girl he smiled a little and waited for her to come to him. She was already jogging towards him.

"Wae?" He asked. "Oh nothing. Can't I walk home with a friend?" She chuckled. Chihoon chuckled as well as he nodded.

Ji-ae glanced at him before asking a question. "Is Jihan...okay? Are you guys talking?" Chihoon looked at her a little confused because of the sudden interest in the girl.

"We talked then. But not now" Chihoon said. Ji-ae's eyes sparkled at his statement. "Why though?" She asked hoping for something good.

"Just because...she left. Went back to China" Chihoon said lowering his head a little. Ji-ae was extremely satisfied with the answer but she didn't feel good, as she stared at Chihoon.

"Are you sad?" She asked. Chihoon sighed and smiled a little. "Well she made me talk alot and I was not that bored. I mean ofcourse im not bored with you guys but she just constantly annoys me. I guess I could say I kinda miss her naughtiness. But its only a week since she left so-" He shrugged.

"You miss her" She murmured. You probanly noticed it already. Ji-ae liked Chihoon since 6th grade. Everyone in their squadㅡexcept Chihoonㅡknows that. Ji-ae didn't do anything to make Chihoon fall in love with her. She just decided to be herself and not force to be someone else. Besides Chihoon is not interested in anyone.

Until Jihan came. The first time she saw her with Chihoon she knew there might be a change. She thought that maybe it was time to try to make Chihoon like her back. It gotten worse when Chihoon's mother told him to watch Jihan 24/7. They all know Chihoon obeys her mother too much. He just can't deny and its their boss' daughter, ofcourse he would obey.

"How about you?" Chihoon asked stopping Ji-ae's trail of thoughts. "What me?" She asked. "How are the things with Hyunwoo?" He teased.

"Ah I told you there was nothing! I like someone else!" She defended. She liked this. The little tease Chihoon makes. But a part of her doesn't like it. When Chihoon teases her about Hyunwoo, no sign of jealousy was on his eyes. She thought maybe its just the expressionless face. But everytime he teases her, a bright smile forms in his lips as his eyes turned into cresent moons.

How could a wonderful sight like that hurt Ji-ae in so many ways. Ji-ae smiled while looking at the chuckling Chihoon. She faked smile. How can Chihoon see what's behind Jihan's smile. While he couldn't see Ji-ae's, his long time friend.

It just hurts for her.

----

"Man I didn't know that without Jihan it would be boring" Sungho said as he lays his head down the table. They are currently at the cafeteria like usual. Its early in the morning, even Chihoon was shocked the squad was here early.

"For some reason seeing Chihoon like this makes the table boring" Hyunwoo chuckled. "Why? Was I different with Jihan?" Chihoon asked.

"Totally! Right Ji-ae?" Sungho asked as Hyunwoo slapped his arms. Heemi looked at the two and shook her head.

"Yeah you were. You smile alot. But its nothing right?" Ji-ae turned to him and smiled. Chihoon stared at her. For a long time.

"Are we...is this supposed to be a staring contest? Cuz if its not please tell me my eyes hurt" Ji-ae said. "Oh sorry I dozed off" Chihoon said.

The squad laughed. "What?!" Ji-ae shouted. "Sucks for you" Sungho said as he was dying from laughter. "Ah shup up you two legged hippopotamus!" Ji-ae shouted at him. "mwo?! hippopotamus?!" Sungho shouted back.
"Yeah why!"