I

NOTE: EVERYONE IS TALKING IN CHINESE HERE EXCEPT JIHAN's FAMILY

Jihan stared outside the school window lazily. Counting every white car that will pass by. She checked watch and sighed immediately right after seeing the time.

A piece of paper landed on her nape making her flinch. She looked back to see her friend Nate. "Why?" he asked, whispering. Jihan furrowed her eyebrows not being able to understand his question.

"Why did you sigh?" He asked. Jihan's eyebrows relaxed as he mouth formed an 'o'. Just as she was about to answer, the teacher called their names out.

"Ms. Oh and Mr. Smith, would you mind sharing what you were talking about?" Their teacher asked. The two had their heads hung low. The teacher ignored the two, giving them a warning in his head.

"I swear! This is like the most strict International school!" Jiyoon, one of her friends, exclaimed. "What do you mean? Have you went to all the International School here?" Nate asked. Jiyoon cursed with her eyes making Nate gulp.

"Why did you even sigh anyways? You know how Nate watches you 24/7"  Lian said. "I was being bored" Jihan said poking onto her food.

"Stop playing with your food" Nate said. "And when are you stopping being like a mother to me" Jihan joked.

"If you buy me meat" He said. "That is never gonna happen" Albert chuckled.

"Hi albert~!" Hua came to their table. She is from Albert's class. Everyone in Jihan's group hates her for no specific reason. They think because she is such a flirt, especially to Albert.

"Here she goes again" Lian whispered to Jihan as she scooted closer to her.

"Can I join?" Hua asked.

"Excuse me, but Albert doesn't own the table. You have to make sure all of us are comfortable" Jihan said, not looking at her and just eating the food she poked multiple times.

"I know you hate me" Hua said making Jihan look up at her. "But why do you have to be so bad at me.." She said, tears slowly forming in her eyes.

Whispers begun to surround the cafeteria. "For goodness sake I just want to eat in peace and your making me the bad girl again" Jihan said in Korean. Lian looks at her worriedly.

The gang knows Jihan is about to hit her limits when she speaks Korean. 

"Then get lost" Jihan said.

Hua stood there, tears fell on her cheeks one by one. Jihan sighed and stood up. "Hey Hua.. we are in such a good mood, please don't break it" she fake-smiled.

"Why are you so mean to me" Hua asked.

"Cuz your a bitch" Jihan smiled as the gang held their laughter's. "What?" Hua furrowed her eyebrows.

"Aren't you meaner? You bully students. You pick on them, you do bad things! Even your neighbors know it!" Hua shouted.

Jihan looked away and scratched her ear. "Too loud" She glared at her. "I do things for good. I hurt who is supposed to get hurt and ignore who is supposed to be ignore" She put her hands in her pocket as she talked.

"What nonsense!" Hua shouted.

"What s going on here?" The school's discipline teacher came with a stick.

"Mrs. Wei!" Jihan smiled widely. Hua looked at the teacher.

~~~

"I'm starting to miss you" Mrs. Wei joked. Jihan gasps. "Is that good?"

"It clearly means you have been here a lot of times" She flicked the younger's forehead.