He's Changed So Much..

**Ben's P.O.V**

I threw on a loose hoodie and disguised myself completely, using sunglasses to cover my eyes although it was evening outside. We were never allowed to be seen unless it it was by dying eyes, and they died later that nigh. No befriending humans was the rule from Slenderman, and I decently obeyed that rule I would like to think.

I admit, I was going to look for and see if Jeff was okay. It's been a couple days since he's left, and like the others I worry, but not as much as I did. I walked down the stairs only to be stopped my Clocky.

"Hey skipper where are you heading to so late?" She asked, holding her hand out in front of me. I rolled my eyes. I may be 15 but that doesn't mean you can treat me as a kid here.

"Out." I snapped. She moved out of my way and I walked out the back door.

***Few Hours Later***
I really should have brought a soda or something. It was dark outside and the street posts were lit up along the sidewalk. I didn't expect it to take this long or I would've grabbed my phone, a soda and my Nintendo to play as I searched.

Thes over on the park bench I see a stained up sweatshirt and I knew who it was instantly. I look of excitement had spread across my face but then vanished. "why is he sitting out in the park? He hates the park, or anything to do with nature." I thought, slowly walking up to him. I stop a couple inches from the parks bench, and gaze at him.

"J-Jeff?" I ask quietly. Nothing happened, nor did he move. I look harder, and seen that his hair was no longer a greasy, stringy looking mess, but it was neat and it had been brushed, washed and dried. "That's not like him, usually his hair is never washed or clean." I thought, becoming more sure this wasn't Jeff. I was almost walking away from the figure when a weak and cracked voice called out to me.

"Ben, H-How did you find me?" He asked. Yep, it was Jeff alright. I cautiously turned around and looked him, my eyes slowly widening in horror. His hair was not only neat, it was brown again, and his mouth, it wasn't... It wasn't in a smile anymore! It was stitched up and healing.

"Jeff! What happened to you???" I asked. His tears poured from his face as he looked at me.

"I-I-- The Sanity, It's back, and I c-can't kill anyone. I can't ever go and redeem myself!" He shouted, crying way harder than needed to be. I froze and stared wide eyed at him. I wasn't sure what to do. He was technically a normal civilian now, Do I just leave him? Do I comfort him? Do I kill him and walk away, like our friendship meant nothing???

"Oh.." I replied. I had no idea what to do. What an awkward situation..

"Ben, don't tell them, if anything. Kill me, Leave me, Support me, I don't care. But if you tell them, they'll ome after me." He replies, becoming very nervous, his eyes darting about. I nod and give him my word, but I look in the distance, and I see Slenderman, meaning Jeff. Is. Sooooo dead.

~~~~~~~~~~Editor Note~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys don't kill me!!!! I've been very busy and upset and all that junk (A.k.a Tyler, a friend who's a hater of Chapter 2. Rejoice Rejoice! that goes to my school and he won't stop) but yea guys! I'm trying!!!