Twenty-three

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HUNTER SCHAFER. Everyone wish her happy birthday 😡.

AZULA

I put on the red lace top with my black jeans on as I check out myself in the mirror again. I slip on my shoes calling out asking billie if she's ready.

It's only been a couple days and Billie has been staying with us instead with Anna. Rue isn't happy about it but I cant really do anything.

With her being her it has even us a chance to actually catch up on everything and gotten closer than we were before. Of course I still don't trust her but it's hard to put up my walls since she was inside these walls not that long ago.

I look at her outfit sighing "you really had to match with me?" I laugh out seeing that it looks like we planned it.

She shakes her head "Nah you copied me. Either way we look hot as fuck"

I ignore her as I give her directions to Cassie's place. We arrive rather fast as Billie doesn't drive the safest. I close the door behind me as I look at Billie.

"Just shut up act normal don't bring attention to yourself because Maddy will beat you up" i remind Billie who rolls her eyes and nods.

She places her hand on my back as I walk in front of her into the party. I quickly say hi and introduce Billie to Cassie and Lexi who both are busy due to still setting things up.

"Here i got this for you" McKay hands me a joint and I hug him tightly thanking him. I nod a Billie to come with me outside to smoke it with me.

I lean over having Billie light it for me as the smoke fills my lungs as I inhale it. I limit myself a bit so I can at least be a bit sober when Rue arrives.

Anna and Jules arrive right when I blow out my last puff. Jules gushes about my outfit and Anna just gives me a weird look. We all head inside together as Jules fixes us some shots.

"Aren't you supposed to be sober?" Anna turns her head at me.

"I am sober"

"But you were smoking and now drinking "

I look at Anna "I don't get addicted to this I'm fine" I state clearly but she stop there.

"Is that even good for Rue?"

"Anna if it wasn't they wouldn't be dating" Billie comes to my rescue who cheers with my shot as we take one.

I suddenly feel two arms around my waist making me realize it's Rue due to her scent and Anna looking up. She clicks her tongue "Rue does it not bother you that your girlfriend drinks and smokes weed yet both of you are recovering addicts" I tense up at way she worded it.

"Uh it doesn't because she's proven that she doesn't get addicted plus it's not a daily thing. We've been together for two months today and i know the shit she does also I don't think it's any of your business this is my relationship"

"Just looking out for Jules. You're after all her best friend"

"What about me?" Jules comes up drinking a beer.

"Anna just asking if it bothers me if azula drinks or smokes"

Jules laughs "No of course not she doesn't get addicted plus if it did Azula would stop" I smirk to myself seeing everyone come to my side as Anna looks like a dumbass.

I turn around smiling widely at my girlfriend who looks down staring at my boobs. "Rue" I call out grabbing her attention just to have her kiss me passionately.