Seven

AZULA

I love the carnival. The smell, the rides just everything about it brings me some sort of comfort I'll never get to explain. Back in my hometown I would always get excited to go though no one would really wanna go since people are hella wack but whatever.

I originally came with only Lexi since last minute Cassie went with McKay.

Lexi ditched me for Rue so now I'm back chilling with Cassie. She got into a fight with McKay so she came with me. We were both supposed to be hanging out with Maddy but I guess she was gonna meet Nate's parents.

"He doesn't deserve you Cass" I tell her truthfully. She smiles at me shaking her head. McKay apparently told Nate that him and Cassie are just chilling. What a dick.

"I love him Azula it's not that easy. You seeing anyone?" I shake my head no.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Are you guys having fun?" I look up seeing Maddy.

"No" Cassie and I reply.

"Yeah me either. Wanna go do molly?"

I follow them to the pretzel truck ashtray is working at. I actually get a pretzel while the other two girls get a pretzel and their Molly.

I would be totally doing molly with them but i promised rue.

They start laughing like crazy then Maddy gasps pointing at the Ferris wheel "I wanna go let's go"

"Mads I'll stay here I don't like heights" she pouts but grabs Cassie and they both go on it. Which isn't a lie I despise heights but some are fine with me.

"Hey Azula" I turn around seeing Rue looking at my confused. My insides turn into mush as I stare at the beautiful girl.

"Hi"

"Where's-"

"Up there. Nice seeing you I'm gonna go eat something " I walk past her but she grabs my hand softly mumbling a wait.

"You're holding a pretzel and I'm here for another two hours and i know we haven't talked in a while and i miss you. Do you wanna like hangout?"

I stop myself from immediately saying yes and hugging her. "Okay" I simply reply making her smile.

She interlocks our fingers making me surprised but i don't fight it. We walk through the stands trying to find something to eat since we're both hungry and not for a pretzel.

We both decided on some taco truck that lowkey looked sketchy but it was bomb as hell.

She ordered this bomb ass slushee thing and I keep stealing sips from her. She laughs taking it away from me "Not wanting a drink my ass Azula" she teases making me roll my eyes. I give her back her drink and she takes it.

I take a look at her outfit which makes me laugh which grabs her attention.

She tilts her head "What are you laughing at" she looks around.

"You look like you're from the matrix with that long ass coat" I laugh getting a glare.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel" she suggests but I don't say yes immediately.

"Not good with heights" I confessed getting her to laugh.

"I got you no worries"

The little seat thing closes and I can already feel myself freak the fuck out. "Rue" I call out as we start going up.

"You're okay" she grabs my hand and brings me closer to her. She wraps her arm around me and our bodies touch.

I let out a breath "I'm sorry for pushing you away" I tell her looking up. She looks down "you're okay" she nods but I don't buy it