Special Chapter #2: Seongsang

A/N: SURPRISEEEE x2

Once Seonghwa gets to the amusement park, he looks around where he met up with Wooyoung last time, but doesn't see him there so he calls him. Wooyoung tells him they're almost there, so Seonghwa sits on a bench and waits for him and San.

As he watches people walk past him, he notices most of the people who come here are couples or families. He doesn't feel like he has either one of those.

Thankfully his cousins Hongjoong and Wooyoung are always there for him and all, but for some reason he still feels lonely.

He feels like something is missing in his life and he definitely knows what.

Yeosang.

He regrets ever breaking up with him, but now due to his poor decision, Yeosang has moved on and he has no chances with him anymore. Last time he saw him at the party, Yeosang was with a guy the whole time, which is why Seonghwa couldn't even go up to him and try talking to him.

Seonghwa notices he's sitting across the ferris wheel and can't help but smile when he remembers how Yeosang figured out he was scared of heights.

Yeosang knew him and understood him so well.

Seonghwa misses him.

Just as he looks up, he notices Yeosang walking over to him. "Am I dreaming?" Seonghwa mumbles and shakes his head.

But he wasn't dreaming. Yeosang was walking over to him, but it looks like he hadn't realized... because when their eyes meet, he gets a confused look on his face.

Yeosang stops walking, not sure what to do. He doesn't want to seem rude if he just walks away, but he also doesn't know if he feels ready to talk to Seonghwa yet. He wants to, but he's afraid it'll be so awkward like last time.

They've only ever seen each other once since Seonghwa moved back here, and they didn't have much to say that time.

Well, they had a lot to say, but neither of them said anything to each other.

Seonghwa waves at him and gives him a small smile, which leaves no other option to Yeosang other than walking over to him and saying hi.

"Hey." Yeosang waves at him as soon as he gets to where he is. "What are you doing here?" He asks but mentally facepalms himself. What he's doing here isn't even his business. Why would he ask?

"Wooyoung invited me here." Seonghwa tells him. "What about you?"

"Oh... San invited me here."

"Oh, I see." Seonghwa nods. "Come sit." He sits down on the bench again and pats the empty spot next to him.

Yeosang hesitates at first, but ends up sitting next to him, a little too far away from him. When Seonghwa notices, he looks down at his hands, not knowing what to say.

"How come you didn't bring your boyfriend today?" Seonghwa asks him, mentally facepalming himself right after.

"My boyfriend?" Yeosang turns to look at him with a confused look on his face.

"That guy you were with the last time I saw you." Seonghwa clarifies.

"You saw me with someone?" Yeosang thinks about it and realizes he probably means the guy he was talking with at the party. "Oh, he's just a classmate of mine. He's Mingi's brother so that's why he was there in the first place."

"Oh." Seonghwa just nods, looking away and trying to hide his smile.

"So how've you been?"

"Good." Seonghwa tells him. "You?"