Eighteen

"Wooyoung, why aren't you answering?" San walks back and forth in his room, trying to call him once again, but he doesn't answer. "What could've been so important? He wanted to meet up to talk to me about something and now he suddenly has other plans?"

"Could it be that he recognized my house and is now embarrassed? He stole the roses years ago though..."

San grabs his keys and walks out of his room. As he rushes down the stairs, he sees his mom in the living room.

"Is your friend really not coming anymore? You should eat then. It's getting late."

"Okay, I will... but later. He's not answering and I'm kind of worried. I think I'm going to go look for him." San tells her.

"Alright, but don't stay out too late. You haven't eaten anything."

"Okay." San walks out of his house and immediately sees the roses in his garden. Trying to get Wooyoung to answer his phone, he sits down near the roses and continues calling him. "Okay, I'm getting really worried."

He knows Wooyoung told him something came up and might be busy, but for some reason, he feels like it's something serious and would like to be there for him.

San:
Since something came up, you must be busy, but could you at least tell me you're okay? I'm really worried. You're not answering your phone even though I've tried calling you so many times.
I'm really worried, so could you at
least answer me so I know you're okay?

Wooyoung:
I'm not okay

As soon as San sees the text, he gets even more worried than he already was. As he tries texting him back, he feels his hands shaking as he types.

San:
Where are you?
Let's talk. Why are you feeling
that way?

San:
Wooyoung

San:
Why aren't you okay?

San:
CAN YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE??

"Why isn't he answering?" San starts walking back and forth, trying not to panic. "Don't panic." He takes a deep breath. "You won't be able to think clearly."

He decides to call him once again, but since he doesn't answer, he leaves him a voicemail, trying to stay as calm as he can.

"I don't know what you're going through, but you should know that I'm here for you. We had just started getting closer and I'm not sure why you're pushing me away again, but I'm here for you, Woo. I don't know what you're going through, but I want to help you." He pauses for a few seconds before continuing.

"Now that I think about it..." He looks towards the roses in his garden. "I'm sorry for not telling you there were roses in my garden. I kind of forgot you hated them and that was really inconsiderate of me, so I'm sorry." He sighs. "I know we're not that close yet and we only started being friends again a few days ago, but can't you tell me what's the reason you're like this?"

"What's the reason you hate roses? What's the reason you'd let your cousins bully you? Why did you push me away?" He stays quiet for a few seconds before continuing. "Just know that if you want to talk, I'm here for you, okay? I'll be waiting for you. But I also understand if you need some time alone." He sighs. "See you on Monday, Woo." He hangs up before looking down at the grass as he frowns.

"I guess I have to wait until Monday." He touches one of the roses and gives it a small smile. "Wooyoung used to love roses. What happened?"

San remembers when he gave Wooyoung roses a few years ago. He had to lie to his mom and told her Yunho was giving them to his crush.

San gave them to Wooyoung and he had the biggest smile. But now... when he tried giving him a rose a few weeks ago, he told him to get that away from him and looked at the rose with such disgust and hatred.

"I guess he's not ready to open up to me." He stands up and is about to walk into his house.

As he's walking towards the front door, his eyes widen when he feels someone quickly hug him from behind as they sob onto his back. He slowly turns around and sees its Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung?" San asks, worriedly, but he keeps crying.

So San pulls him in for a hug and let's him cry onto his chest as he rubs his back.

Looks like the cute Woosan moments are coming soon!

Also, happy birthday to Wooyoung!! There was going to be a double update, but I just got a really bad headache so I don't think I'll be able to. Sorry :(

But thank you for reading! Cute Woosan moments are coming and Seongsang (the main side ship) will also rise soon, I promise