Special Chapter #1: Woosan

A/N: SURPRISE!!!!

San picks up the last box from his room in his mom's house. This is the last box he has to take with him to his new home, which is where he's moving to with Wooyoung.

"I'm going to miss you." His mom frowns as he sees San with the box in his hands. "Call me when you get there."

"Mom, it's only twenty minutes away." San tells her.

"But still... I can't help but feel emotional that you're moving away."

"I'll visit everyday, I promise. My new house is so close to here." He gives her a hug.

"Okay, you better keep that promise."

"I will." San smiles at her before walking out of the house. He does feel emotional that he's moving away from his mom's home, leaving her all alone, but he also can't help but feel very happy that he's going to live with Wooyoung now... His soulmate.

When he walks out of the house, he sees Wooyoung's car and quickly gets in the passenger's seat.

"Baby, are you crying?" Wooyoung pouts and wipes the few tears that are falling down San's cheeks.

"I'm just a little emotional." San nods and wipes his tears away. "And I'm just so happy."

"I am too, San. This is a new beginning for us as a couple. I had never been so happy in my life." He leans in to peck his lips and smiles. "But what do you have here?" Wooyoung looks down at the box San is holding.

San hadn't covered the box since there weren't many things inside anyway, so what's inside is visible.

"Nothing." San covers the box, which only makes Wooyoung more curious.

"Isn't that a laptop?" Wooyoung asks, confused. "Why don't you want me to see it?"

"Yeah, it's just a laptop. And... no reason." San just shrugs. This is the laptop he had back when he was twelve and used to have a 'diary' in which he wrote letters to Wooyoung.

Around the time he stopped writing letters to him was around the time he got a new laptop and stopped using his old one. He hadn't used his old laptop since then but he couldn't just leave it in his mom's house, which is why he decided to bring it with him.

It's been over two years of them being together, but Wooyoung still has no idea San used to write letters to him. It's something San started doing when he was twelve and he now gets kind of embarrassed at the thought of telling Wooyoung about it.

Wooyoung decides not to keep insisting and starts driving to their new home.

-

Once they get to their new home, San can't help but smile at the sight of their new house. The garden is so beautiful and reminds him of the garden back in his mom's house.

"Having a house like this would've been little Wooyoung's dream, don't you think?" Wooyoung asks San. "I could've taken all the flowers I wanted. I would've probably gotten scolded by my mom, but still."

"Why didn't you just take all the flowers you wanted from my house? It's not like you got in trouble or anything." San tells him.

"Yeah, but still... I felt bad that I was stealing them." He frowns. "I had no idea that was your house back then. If I would've known, I would've asked you for some... But let me help you with that." Wooyoung reaches for the box San is holding.

"Oh, it's okay. It's not heavy-" San starts but Wooyoung has already taken it from him.

They both walk into their house and Wooyoung puts the box down in the living room.