12. I hate this 😡😠

Start from the beginning

Yup I am coming back from my postings ..for a holiday I have list of things to do....

And don't worry I don't like to talk much so...there will be only few of my POV ...

Meanwhile...the only thing you need to know is that I am again taking the step inside my friends life....

Radhika's POV

"Arun call your sir !!"
"Yes mam !!"

"Where are you ???" , I decided to grab this opportunity to get him engaged with Sunita 's Daughter....
"I am stuck at Maldives mom !!"
And he is caught !!!

Believe me I was laughing like the danvaas in hindi mythology inside me ....
"You were so irresponsible I never knew....you are ditching your own brothers engagement ceremony....
And that to Maldives ??? You said to me for a meeting in Dubai??"
I was trying to make a emotional atyachar over him....
"Mom I was .."
I didn't let him finish ...
"I don't know anything ... Enjoy your last few hours of Bachelor's life ... You are coming here tomorrow and is getting married directly to my friend's daughter...

I know you are in no relationship and I dare you to deny my this decision ... If you do so I will just make sure to viral the video of your behaviour which you had after drinking booze that day..."

" Mom why ??? I mean why married ???why not getting engaged first and then married ?? And please don't release that video..."

"You want to get engaged first ?? Ok so you are first getting engaged and the other day you are getting married and do all the verification of lovey-dovey talks after marriage...."

"But first let Vaibhav get married!!I am sorry for running away from responsibilities ... But please yrr maa!!!"

I was having fun in listening him saying sorry and pleading as I got this chance after 14 years....
And I am not gonna miss it....

" Tumhare papa ne bola hai....bada banta hai...toh bade ka pahla hota hai..."(Your father said cause you act all grown up so you will get married first)
And the reply only came as "hain??"(What??)
I literally pressed my lips to control my laughter.....
" You are coming tomorrow with the first flight after the starting of flights..."

And to my astonishment he accepted to come back immediately after I sent him the photo of Ritika....

"Yeh ladka itna jaldi khali photo dekh kr kaise maan gaya ??"(how did this boy agreed to come just after seeing the photo once??)I thought to myself....

Pic sent to Dev

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hey guys !!!

Here you go with another update....
Shower your love ....
Vote on the chapter not once do it the number of times you liked in odd number counting....

😂😂😂😂

After this joke le me : "Is-mart"
😂😂

Anyways I was thinking of doing something unique in my story so I came up with the idea to add a character of my own name...even with the small role and whatever nature it may be ... Doesn't matter but the fact is...

Gaali kam dena mere character ko
🙏🏻😂

And do vote on the chapters....
Share your thoughts in comments and also ask your friends on Wattpad to read it....

I am trying my level best to provide you with an update as soon as possible....

Enjoy❤️❤️😊
Happy  Reading..❤️❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️