Chapter 5 ~The Beach~

•Delilah POV•
"Hey!!! Since boredom is taking over me.. Lets go to the beach" Milli said with a groan at the end of her statement.. "I am down to that.. I have a SURFBOARD" I said emphasizing Beyoncé... "Alrighty, then lets go" she said while laughing... I went upstairs to change into a swimsuit.. Found one perfect one out of the 500 I have (a/n I am exaggerating... and Thats Delilah's suit)
-Skip to the Beach-
"Show what you got DeDe!!" she screamed over the waves... Ehh.. To much work😂.. "Fine!!!" I screamed back at her.. There was a perfect wave for a barrel... Perfection.. But I'm not a perfectionist... "Oh.Ma.God Cam is here!!!!" she basically blew out my eardrum.. Thanks Milli.. He started running over to us... Whoa.. I never new he had so many muscles.. "Hey Deli" Cam said while laughing at his own joke.. "Hey Cam, wanna go surfing with us?" I asked trying to stay calm.. "Nah... Lets go swimming instead!!!!" He said in a white-girl accent.. "Ok I'm down with tha-.... HEY CAM PUT ME DOWN!!! DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME IN THAT OCEAN!!!" I screamed while he was picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and before I knew it.. I was in cold ocean water! "CAM!!!" I whined to him... He started laughing, and the fell into the water too.. Haha take that...
+Milli's POV+
Is it just me or does anybody else notice that Cam and DeDe like each other..
|Nash's POV|
Yep I know exactly what Milli is thinking.. Cam definitely likes Deli..😂
{Cam's POV}
I am starting to REALLY like Deli.... How does that happen... Only yesterday I met her!!!
•Delilah's POV•
I REALLY REALLY like Cam.. No that can't be right!!! I literally just met him yesterday!!! What am I thinking!!!
~
Ehh... 👍or👎