Chapter 2 ~Finally Here~

•Delilah's POV•
"M'am... M'am... Were in Chino Hills" the man next to me said.. "Really?!?!" I woke up almost instantly. Yes!!!!!! The Land of Opportunity... Lets just hope I get some gigs...
-Skip to her Apartment-
I am finally here... My Mom bought me this apartment, but I didn't know what the apartment looked like (a/n pic up der^^^) Its so beautiful.. Just then my doorbell rang.. That's odd.. I literally just walked in.. I opened the door and a girl about my height 5'4 with blonde hair and a very tan body.. She was really pretty.... "Hey!!! My name is Amelia and I am your neighbor.. And I made you red velvet cupcakes!!" she said with her fun personality.. I can tell she was real... Nope not a cake face either..
"I'm Delilah!!! You didn't have to do that for me!!!" I told her.. We talked for hours and she asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her tomorrow.. Umm is that really a logical question???
-2:00 A.M-
"Well I should get going.." she said while yawning.. "Of course, Amelia... Thank you for bringing me these red velvet cupcakes" I told her "I'm going to call you Milli" I told her.. "I will call you DeDe" she said while laughing... Gosh she is so nice ad funny.. My best friend on the first day.. That's the first..
~
Already 5 reads!!! Damn..
thank uu!!!😍😘😘 be sure to follow kyli_marie98