Chapter 4 ~New Friends~

{Cameron's POV}
(a/n different pov will have different symbols) "Hey lets go into PacSun dude!!!!" Nash started jumping and screaming like a nut.. "No dude, I'm done today.. My legs hurt" I whined... Of course Nash uses puppy eyes, he gets me every time, damn it, "ALRIGHT FINE!!!" I started screaming with him to.. Also looking like a nut.. Just like that my ORANGE JULIUS slips right out of my hand.. And BOOM!! Right onto somebody... Smooth Cameron Smooth.. Not only a person, but a girl.. "OH. MY. GOD!! I am soo sorry!!" I said in panic.. "It's really ok, I'll just change.." she said with her head down.. Her friend elbowed her softly and she looked up at me.. Wow.. Is all I can say.. Hip length brown hair with blonde highlights... 5'6 not a cake face.... That's the first.. Tan.. And her teeth were so white and straight.. I think I might've had a heart attack but not even feeling it.. "H-Hi" Was all I could manage to say.. "Hey, I'm Delilah.." She said with that amazing voice of hers.. "I'm Cameron, so nice to meet you!!" I said happily because I can actually talk to her.. Milli and Nash nodded and walked away together and left Delilah and I by ourselves... Thank You Nash... "So wanna walk around?" I asked her.. "Sure, That would be wonderful.. Thanks Milli.." she said while laughing.. I found myself chuckling too.. "So, you don't seem like your from Cali, where are ya from?" I asked with curiosity.. "Wow, how did you know.. I'm from Florida, I moved here to pursue my music career and to put myself out there" she said... Thank you GOD!!! Thank You for moving to Cali!!!
-Hours Later-
•Delilah POV•
"No Cameron, don't jump into the ballpi-" I said but was interrupted by Cam jumping in.. Yep, I already have a nickname for Cameron.. Cam😍.. All of the sudden.. I am yanked into the ball pit.. "CAMMMMM I am going to hurt you!!" I yelled... "No you're not.... hehehehehe" he said in that funny/adorable voice he does.. Wait!!! Did I just say adorable?!?!?!... Cam snapped me out of my thoughts "Hey how about we head out, mall closes in 10 minutes" he said seriously.. "Alright well do I have your number Cam" I asked... "Yep I put it in your phone when you were stuck in the ball pit.." he said while laughing... It was time to go... Sadly... Cam walked me to Milli's car.. Milli and Nash look adorable together... "Well I'll text you later?" he asked.. Of course!!! "Alright bye, Cam!!" I yelled while waving goodbye.. I had the best day of my life with Cam..