Chapter 11

{Cam's POV}
It's been the most wonderful two months with Deli, and I want to ask her if she'd wanna move into a new house with me... I love her so much and I always will.... Through thick and thin, Deli and I are determined to keep our relationship going as long as it can go.. I don't know if that will be forever or little time, but I do hope it's forever.... Nash and Millie moved into a new house so its just me at the apartment... Turns out Nash and Millie were long-lost close friends, when Nash started Magcon with me, he moved with me and left his high school career and friends behind... Millie was one of them... So, they've technically been together for 2 years, but they've kept long distance relationship and eventually forgot about it.. So tonight or tomorrow I can't remember, Nash is going to propose to Millie.. Yay... I just hope that could be Deli someday... I am taking her on a date tonight at a FANCY French restaurant called Andre's. So, I am pretty nervous and excited for tonight...
•Deli's POV•
Right at this moment I am at the Chino Hills Shoppes... Looking for a nice dress to wear to THE date tonight.. Cam did say he has very important news to ask me.. Should I be scared? Should I be excited? I don't know... Cam and I have been together for 2 months now and it's been amazing, fun, weird (a/n what I mean by weird is like inside joke weird) Millie and I are still in-separable and today I thought she wanted to come to the mall but she said, her and Nash have a BIG date tonight... I know that big date, Nash is proposing... I forgot it was today... Face-Palming myself mentally... I walk into Nordstrom and I walk over to the Casual Dress section... A lady comes up to me and asks "Hi I'm Violet, I saw you looking around and I want to see if you needed any help.." she said quietly for the stores sake😂.. I told her at the same level of tone "I have a date tonight at a very nice restaurant and I am in need of desperate help" with a little chuckle at the end.. "Yay!!! Finally someone wants my help... This store is just full of business people.. You just made my day...." she trailed off because she didn't know my name.. "Delilah" I told her in a kind voice.. "I love your name.. Right this way Delilah"...
-2 and 1/2 hours later-
"I can't find the perfect dress!!!" I yelled and I was on the verge of crying but Violet came back in with a beautiful pink cocktail dress, with a pair of black heels that had a gold heel.. The heels weren't to tall or to short... I had a sudden urge to try this outfit on, like I was a nail and the outfit was a magnet... I ran into the changing room and put it on.. I fit perfectly and I was in awe over this dress... I came out and Violet's jaw dropped... She came up to me and hugged me saying "You look so beautiful Delilah!!!"... Sweetest girl ever!!! The Violet suddenly jumped and said "There's a sale today saying buy a regular price dress&shoes you get a free makeover from Sephora!!" Wow!!! this is great...
-skip to 1 1/2 later-
I meeting Cam at our date tonight just to see the look on his face when I come in... I get there.. Violet gave me a ride and we exchanged numbers.. (a/n this building is set up like how the Titanic was the scene where rose walks down the stairs and meets jack at the bottom.. This is how its set up) I walk into Andre's, I walk in and I see there is a set of stairs and i was thinking to myself... *YEAS!!* I see Cam not looking at me and I started walking down and finally Cam turned around... We locked eyes the whole way down and his mouth opened a little and I looked into his brown eyes and seeing if they were shining bright as usual.. Yep.. They were.. I reaches to the bottom of the stairs and Cam came up and kisses me not to hard or not to soft... He smelt like Hollister😍😍 We walked into the dining hall together hand and hand...