~Chapter 10~ Can I Call You Mine?

{Cameron's POV}
When Deli and I kissed it was just an explosion in my body.. Those lips that I have been craving for weeks now, I can finally meet them.. After we kissed we just sat at the ocean line and snuggled.. Deli asks "Cam.. Have you ever laid on your back and looked at the stars?" I turn and face her and said "Nope..." Deli looked at me like I have 5 heads.. "The night before I left home... I sat and I looked up at the stars that filled the sky.." she says almost in a whisper.. "Well the way I've looked at it, each star has their own story just like us.. But the still shines no matter what.." I said while looking at her, and my thumb caressing her hand.. Deli reminds me of a star.. She has her own story, and she still shines bright no matter what happens.. All I know is.. That her star won't go out..
•Delilah's POV•
When Cam said that quote about a star.. I started to tear up.. It sounds really dramatic, but Cam really means those words because he is a really caring and down-to-earth guy... Eventually we got up, hand-in-hand, and walk home.. But he wasn't walking me to MY house.. He was walking me to HIS house... "Cam.. I don't know if I can stay here.." I told him while quietly whisper because it is 1 in the morning.. "You can, I already asked my mom *😂😂*" he says while laughing... But he got down on one knee and I jumped back.. "I'm not proposing Deli.. But I am asking you to be my girlfriend" he says calmly.. "Cam.. YES!!!!! Oh my Goodness!! YES CAM!!!!" I screamed.. He got up and I jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and he spun me... "I finally can call u mine" he murmurs on my hair.. "Cam.. Le'go inside I am tired" I whined.. "To get your beauty sleep?.?." Cam says in a valley girl voice fixing his pretend hair.. Cam and I walk upstairs into his room.. I took a shower, and got ready for bed... As I am laying down, Cam walks in shirt-less with some Volcom sweatpants.. All I could think of is.. ABSSSSS... I was shaken from my fangirling moment "Deli, Whose PJ's are you wearing?" Cam asks me.. "Mine..." I say back not knowing whether it was a relevant question or naw.. Cam tosses me a shirt of his and no pants... Ugh.. That little... "Deli this shirt will look amazing on you... Just like everything else looks amazing on you too-" Cam starts saying really fast, but I cut him off.. "Cam.. Thanks for the shirt!! I will go put this on.. I will be right back." I tell him.. I walk into the bathroom and take off my shirt and put on Cam's... It smells like Polo.. Oh my Godddd.. It's a black with white writing Vans Off The Wall shirt.. Yasss... I french braid my hair and walk back into the bedroom. Cam looks up from his phone and his jaw just drops.. hahahahaha ohhh Cammm... I walk over to the bed and lay down.. Cam's arms wrap around my waist and pull me to where I am facing him.. "I love you Deli.." Cam whispers while rubbing his thumb on my cheek... I close my eyes and say "I love you more Cam" I say back.. "I love you most Deli.." Cam says back in a whisper.. "Not possible Cam.. I love you till days end.." I rub my hand through his hair... I place my head in his chest and hear his heart beating steadily and with the beat of his heart I fall asleep..
~
Good was that too long??? Message me let me know some ideas (a/n um sorry for the pic.. pretend its them and I am doing doing a q&a next chapter)