Chapter 3 ~?¿Mall-Trosphoe¿?~

•Delilah POV•
"Come on lets go and get the show on the road" Milli sang referring to Grease 2.. My best friend everybody.. "Alright I'm coming!" I yelled down to her.. I couldn't find the outfit, but finally after 2 hours of choosing.. I chose one.. (a/n Milli is the Starbucks Coffee outfit and DeDe is the other outfit) "Perfect" I mumbled to myself... Milli and I got into the car and she decides to blast the radio up and so IRONIC, my favorite song is playing... THE WEIGHT by Shawn Mendes.. (a/n sorry I just had to, and I dont think the play the Cameron Dallas song) I start singing and Milli is staring at me with her mouth gaped wide open into a smile.. "Holy Shiz, you're really good!!!!! You came to the right place for that then!!!" She screamed because she had a convertible.. What a nice life in Cali...
-At the Mall-
Holy..... I never seen anything so big!!! I mean Mall of America is bigger, but this is huge!!! We walked inside and all my favorite stores were here.. Thank the LORD for that one.. Hours passed Milli had spent over $500 dollars!! But she said that's nothing in Cali.. My Mom is putting tons of money into my account because she literally just called me and said "I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!!!!!" So she is putting, out of the 346 million she has, 173 million.. Praise to Mom!!! As we were walking out of PacSun... All I can say is I have ORANGE JULIUS all over me!!! Of course it had to be a pink/purple smoothie.. "Oh.MY.GOD!!! I am soo sorry!!" he said in panic.. "It's really ok, I'll just change" I said looking down.. but then Milli said for me to look up... When I did, I saw the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen in my life...