~Chapter 8 ~ The Fireworks Come

•Delilah POV•
God, this might sound weird but Cam makes me feels SO alive.... Is it normal when he looks at me in any point in time... I honestly don't know what hormones are doing to meeeeeeeeeeee.. (a/n same outfit as last chapter.. Cause its the same day) we are at the GREATEST fair in the world.. Cause Cam is here lol... I felt my butt buzz saying from Instagram.. That Cam tagged me in a photo.. Yay... did you hear the sarcasm in my voice.. it was a photo of me looking to the sunset.. I look horrible in it.. Cam's caption said hanging with the bæ look beautiful she is!!! *white girl voice*.. God I just love him.. I am in love with my best friend and his name is Cam..
{Cam's POV}
I am in love with Deli.... she's so down to earth and I just love her for that.. It might seem weird but I can see myself in the future with her... I love her with a deep passion but I hope she loves me too..
~After the Fair~
@da beach
•Delilah POV•
Cam and I are walking along the beach right up the water line, and all of a sudden he has a bright idea to push me in.. yay.. I go down in cold water a shoot right up to pull Cam right in with me.. STATUS: SUCCESS... Just to tease him, I make sure I give him my distance.. All of the sudden he comes out from under the water and puts me on his shoulders.. Silly Cam.. The moon shined in his eye perfectly and we just stared at each other for a good 30 seconds and started to lean in.. He pulls me underwater and we share our breath.. Finally its happening!!!!!!! All of the butterflies in my stomach start to make sense now!!! Our lips collided and it was magic.. They moved in sync, I just felt like dying from love.. We made out for a good 7-8 minutes!!! Relationship GOALS!!!!!!
I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH CAM DALLAS!!!!!
{Cam's POV}
I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH DELI JAMES!!!!!!!!!