The Beach

She's hit in a critical spot. "Behind you."

He looks at the man and shoots him again. The man was Ed Salvador, the man behind the syndicate. The man who killed his parents and the man who just shot her. He shoots him again. He's dead for sure.

He looks back at her. She needs a doctor.

He can't explain when already killed so many. If he can give heal her in exchange for his life, he will but he can't. He's going to massacre them all. To him, it is all now instinct. His mind is going blurrer.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

He's in the flow, the artist flow - and his art is killing. He kills all of them. He goes back to her. He got five gunshots. He didn't even notice. He fought without caring for his being.

"You." She sobs and, in every cough, she coughs blood. "Why?"

"I love you." He looks at his body. I guess this is the end. "I lived a boring hell for years." He chuckles. He grabs something from his pocket. "Sorry I stole this. I'll let it out into the world."

She looks at him. "They have internet."

He stands up and walks to one of the offices. He uploads the contents of usb to the public. He walks back to her and helps her to the car. "What's the nearest hospital? You have to live." He coughs with blood also. "I don't think I'll live."

"No hospital. Bring me to the beach."

They drink a pill he saved for himself for old age. It is a suicide pill that relieves pain also. He cut it in half. It should still be strong enough and each of them drink it.

Then there they went. The beach where Henry's parents died. He drives the car into the sands. He smiles. He can see them smiling. He holds her hand, and the setting light of the sun shines through them as they kiss for one last time.