My sake. My family.

We drove in complete silence as he crossed the other side of the road.
  Yesterday was completely hectic and stunning, unbelievable, I just gotta believe it.

  I stared at him again, aware that he is aware but, I don't care.

'How come he is your brother?'

The car slowed down but, we still moved on.

'We are from different fathers but the same mum'

'Is that why you hate him'

'No. I hate him because he left I and my mum...'

'He wanted to cope for his family' my tongue enlightened.

He stopped the car at the side of the road and turned back to face me.

'He left because he thought he would die with us. He left my mother in pain and he didn't even care, that's why anywhere I see him, I disgrace 'em. Just as he did to my mum!...'
  His eyes are dark again and in complete anguish and agony. His lips are dry which makes me wanna cry.

'He is a criminal, Stacy. He kills, robs and he is dubious. I wanted to warn you, that's why I did what I did'

I stared at him as my eyes gathered water uncontrollably.

He turned to face his front and he buried his forehead into his palms.

  'Sam is a good guy, Stacy. But, why will he do such a thing? My mum suffered from insanity and amnesia the day he left us till last year, when she finally left me to cope in this world alone'

  He said and a tear escaped his eye.

  'D-Don't cry... I-I will stay w-with you' I stuttered.

  He sobbed as tears escaped his eyes in agony and pain.

  'He-He left me' He said as he laid his head on me...

  I don't know what to do. I patted his back as he cried.

Alex. My Alex.

Alex P.O.V

She really cares. Though still be cautious. It's not everyday we get to the feelings thing.

Stacy truly has a genuine feeling for every person she meets but, is it worth it?

  I wipe the tears off my eyes and look up at the rareview mirror and my eyes are red. Damn RED!

  I pulled gently out of her comfortable arms and started the car again. This time, avoiding any conversation that may come up. Because she doesn't trust me, and I don't trust her anyway. Right?

_____________________________
Short update here!

My hand won't die of typing, AMEN!

We got another one folks.
Give it up for shirley!
Thanks Shirley, it's a privilege for you to comment and vote on the book, soooo,

Go check her book out titled :- "Strings", vote, comment and follow her. Thanks Shirley!

How's this update? Short?
I know, short but worth it.

  Like the story!
Thanks y'all!

-Wordsthinker