Others P. O.V

Chloe Hart's P. O. V.

'So, you are saying you love music, just because you were raised up with it?' I asked and he shrugged.

  'No, just... A hobby of mine and I want to show my talent to the world. I love singing but, not all songs, though' Micheal said as he ran a hand through his hair. I can tell clearly that he is nervous.

   'Mind if we seat here?' he asked and I nodded.

'So, what brought you into the music business?' he asked.

My name is Chloe Hart. I'm eighteen by age and I'm born with guts. My parents died when I was nine and it's been a little hectic for me but, I guess it's for good. I joined the merits and everything changed in my life when I was eleven. Stacy have always been there for me ever since. She's a sister. A mentor.

  'My parents died in a car accident when I was nine. Things changed when I met Stacy. I joined after Zelda and well...' I turned my head and stared at him as he listened.

  'What about you?' I asked.

Micheal Maris P.O.V

  Her lips twisted as if she is angry. Her eyes made me dizzy whenever she looked at me. Her ears opened wide to catch every single word that drops out of my mouth.

   My name is Micheal Maris, an orphan since childbirth. I'm twenty by age and yeah, I'm part of the New boys.

  I became a criminal at six, was taken to jail at fourteen, bla, bla, bla.
  But, I don't know... God heard me and sent Alex Cameron. Alex has just become popular by then, he just came to pick some people who had the same experience as him, and he found me.

  Now, it is like I am being taken by chloe, but she haven't realized that yet.

  'My experience kinda have some vigour in 'em' I said.

  'I was criminal, sent to jail and was being found by Alex in my cell. I was picked up from being a nonentity to a popstar' I said and she nodded in thoughts.

  Her blue eyes made sense. Her legs were perfect for a model and she looks clever and wonderful, every inch of her was created wisely.

  'It's almost four' she said and stood up and I followed.

'Let's go' I said and she nodded with a smile as we left that place with the dog.

  Max Marco P.O.V

Her hair swung side by side as I watched her intensely. Her olive coloured eyes caught sights that is relevant and made its way to the dog.

  'You have a lovely dog' a guy said and pat the puddle.

  'Thanks' she said and I smiled.

As the guy stood erect, he winked at her and smiled. She giggled as he left.

   Well, that was rude. I have never seen a guy wink at a girl when he sees her with another guy. It's clumsy.

   'Well, what brought you into singing?' I asked.

My name is Max Marco.  Nineteen years of age. My parents are divorced and they publicly disowned me as their only son. I've always been a lonely guy with this type of appearance that every lady fell for. I am a guy of loneliness, friendliness, anger and a little bit dispute in things that had to do with romance. It sulks, kinda.

   Maria's voice formed as she gave me a reply. Her eyes sparkled with every blink she took and her face is white, white with a type of love that have been written all over. She got a captivating spirit, she doesn't even know about. But trust me when I say, every one does.