Journey with the New Boys.

After a while of contemplating whether or not to let them in, I opened the door wide for all of them to enter.

'That's a nice girl' he said and booped my nose.

I shook my head as I closed the door behind me.
The guys sat on the couch opposite my girls and were staring at them in amusement. We all had short shorts and shirts on cause this was uncalled for.

'Can you guys tell me why we have to work together?' I asked.

'I would ask you the same thing' the leader said.

'We thought this was a plan work between you and Mr Sunny' Chloe asked.

'It's not a plan work of anybody, the message got to us yesternight' a guy said.

'Before we go further in this, maybe we should introduce ourselves' maria said.

Maria loves making friends and she uses her girly voice to captivate all guys that approaches her.
I picked her up as a hawker. Her mum is a drug addict and likewise for her dad. They never had her time. Now, she's a millionaire and her parent want her back but, she have a hard heart towards them though she sends money to them every month but have never seen them for years.

'I'll start, I'm Maria Mart'
There was silence for a few seconds, then a guy from the New Boys spoke up.

'I'm Max Marco' he said.

'Nice to meet you, max' she stretched her hand for a handshake but, Zee smacked her hand and she withdraw it.
'I'm Chloe Hart' Chloe said.
'Micheal Maris' the guy who called her girly the other day said.
'I'm Merinna Medina'
'Xavier Schultz'
'I'm Zoey seldon'
'Zac Nrim'
'I'm Celia Hel heart'
'I'm Cameron Louise'.
'I'm Zelda Zari'
'Louis Anderson'

Everyone's eyes were now on me and I gulped.

This... is...really... embarrassing!

In my life, I have never experienced such deadly eyes on me.

'What?' I asked and the guy who was to introduce himself after me, shot his eyebrows up.

'It's your turn' Chloe said.

My eyes were on the remaining guy who haven't introduced himself yet.

'Oh yeah! I'm Stacy Melghart' I said and unfolded my arms.
'Alex Cameroon' he said.
So the most expensive name I was to go on my knees for is Alex Cameroon? Guys can be jokes sometimes.

'So now back to business, does anyone knows why we are to go to...' I stopped talking.

'Continue' Alex said.
'Where are we even going to?' I asked.
They all looked at each other with blank expressions.
We don't know where we are going to, we only know we are going somewhere, Brilliant!

'And what are we going to do when we get to the place we are heading to?' Max asked.
'The message said we are to contribute something for the competition to be held' Maria said.
'So the purpose is for us to gather some money?' Micheal asked.

'Not just money, valuables' Chloe said.

'Hold up' I said and they all stopped talking and looked up to me.

'The second message says we gotta do it together and for six months in...' I stopped as I stared at the given place.

'Where is it?' Alex asked but I was stunned to say anything about it.

I didn't respond. Chloe stood up and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Micheal staring at her.

She collected the phone and read the message.