She just had to be taken when I like her. Damn.

" L-love? You're really do love her huh?" He questioned me with a smile on his face as I just look plainly back at him.

" Yes." I simply said.

" Don't loose hope. Okay? I know it may seem like you'll never have her as yours, but she's still win your life. You still have a shot, but you may look like a douche if your hit on another man's girl. I don't know if you're friends with Iwaizumi though." Komori explained as I nodded.

Thanks Komori." I told him as he patted me on the back. I looked at him and he inched away retracting his hand and apologizing to me for touching me.

Your POV:

Ugh, I didn't want to tell them I had to go to the women's isle of pads and tampons. I feel like they would be disgusted, especially Sakusa.

So, I spared myself the embarrassment of telling them I have to buy tampons and pads since I ran out and I'm on my period now...

Yay...

I walked back to them with the items I picked out. I put it behind my back since I didn't have to bag with me.

" Come one guys, let's go pay for the items. Oh and I'll pay by the way." I told them as they nodded.

" Thank you." They said to me in unison. 

" You're welcome." 

We walked down the street towards my house as Sakusa was asking me what's would be for dinner.

" I don't know what my mom made." I told him as I thought about it as well.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Earlier) 

Hajime's POV:

Wow, we're in Tokyo! I can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend and have my parents meet her too! I hope they like her.

" We arrived at the Miya residence and she told me that her brothers and mother live in her hometown while her father and her live in Tokyo.

" I knocked on the door hopping Kiko would pop out and give me a loving hug.

That didn't happen though.

" Hello! I'm Kiko's mother! Nice to meet you Hajime, If I can call you that. Hello, Mr and Ms. Iwaizumi! Come in, come in!" She happily greeted us as we took out shoes off and got into he house.

" It's okay, you can call me Hajime if your want I told her as she nodded.

" Well, let me lead you to the guest room and Hajime, you can sleep in Kiko's room with her brothers and Sakusa. Komori might sleepover as well. She has a pretty good sized room so everyone should be able to fit just fine!" She told us as we brought our luggage into the guest room while I opened Kiko's room and dropped ,y luggage in there quickly.

We headed downstairs and Kiko's mother got dinner started while my parents were chatting away with her.

" Where's Kiko and the others?" I asked.

" Their at practice at the gym. They should be home fairly soon. Hopefully intimate for dinner." She informed as I nodded. I walked up to Kiko's room and I'm thinking about what she'll be like when she see me. Hmmm, I hope she's happy to see me. 

That would be quite unfortunate if she didn't...

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️