Chapter 30: The I do's

Kara, Meg, Ashley, and I made our way over to the bridal suite where Ben and I would be staying after we tied the knot. My mom was helping me and the girls get dressed. She got the girls ready first and then told them to leave so they couldn't see me.

She did my makeup and redid my hair. Meghan did it perfectly but it was very windy this morning. "You look beautiful honey!" she said, tears filling her eyes. "Thanks mom!" I said with a huge smile. "Okay now let's go or you're going to be late." she said.

I laughed and got up from my seat. Mom and I walked out of the room.

Kara, Ashley, and Megs backs were facing us. "Can we turn around now?" Kara asked. "Yes you can." Mom said.

The three of them turned around. "Oh my god! You look amazing Ally!" Ashley said. Tears were filling Meg and Karas eyes. "One rule no crying. You cry you get uninvited and you know I don't kid around so." I said with a smile.

"Ah my little sister is getting married!" Kara said while hugging me. I laughed and said "I know! It's so crazy!"

"Okay hon your dad should be here any minute." Mom said. I smiled. Dad walked in, the girls left the room for a bit.

"You look beautiful Allison." he said, tears in his eyes. "Thank you dad." I said while holding my bouqet (? Idk if that's how it's spelled but idgaf). "You ready to go get married?" he asked. I smiled and said, "Yes but don't you want to wipe your tears before we go?" with a laugh.

He wiped his tears away and then led me out of the bridal suite.

I've never been more ready to do anything. I am a very indicisive person so choosing things was usually very hard to do but this was by far the easiest choice i have ever made. Fuck! I should have wrote that in my letter! I thought to myself.

"Okay we're here. Are you rethinking anything?" Kara asked. "Yes. We should have cake more often. But other than that no." I said with a laugh. The girls all laughed and got out of the car.

-twenty minutes later-

"We're about to walk down the isle! You ready girlie?" Meg asked. "Very ready." I said, smiling.

Kara and Kevin walked down first, Meghan and Corey next, Jeremy and Ashley, then me and my dad. As I walked down the isle I smiled so hard it like really hurt. Bens eyes were filled with tears. I smiled at him.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do." my dad said. Ben was still teary eyed. "You look gorgeous" he mouthed to me. I smiled at him again. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're gathered here today to bring Benjamin Charles Fankhauser and Allison Serena Lindsay together in holy matrimony."

Ben wiped away his tears and smiled at me. "Do you two have vows?"

"No we already read them." I said. "Okay then."

IT'S HAPPENING NOW!!!

"Now here's the question. Ben do you take Allison to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health?"

"I do." Ben said smiling at me. One tear fell from my eye as Ben smiled.

"Allison, do you take Ben to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health?"

I smiled brightly and said "I super do."

"So Ben you may kiss your bride."

Ben pulled me in by my waist and kissed me, passion filled. I smiled and ran my hands through his soft hair.

Everyone laughed as Ben and I tripped over my dress. "Are you okay?" Ben said, holding back a laugh. "Yeah." I said giggling.

"It is my privilege to present to you for the first time as husband and wife Mr and Mrs Benjamin Charles Fankhauser!"

Ben took my hand. We ran down the isle to the bridal suite laughing and giggling like idiots.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're married!" he said while spinning me around the room. I slipped my engagment ring over my wedding band. "We're the Fankhausers!" I said smiling. He kissed me softly, "You look amazing Ally." he said.

"You look great too." I said, my hands on his chest. "We have to go to take pictures." I said while starting to leave. Ben pulled me back "Let them wait."

"No! This lighting is too good plus if we don't get out there my mother will kill me!" I said. "One of the perks of being married to a phtographer, writer, and journalist. Did I miss anything?" he said. "You forgot the dancing for 13 years babe." I said while dragging him out of the room.

WEDDING PICTURES YAYAYAYA

Their wedding planners instagram) They're married!

*tagged* PlznFanku and AllisonSLFankhauser

Liked by PlznFanku, AllisonSLFankhauser, and 70029 others

AllisonSLFankhauser Thank you so much! It was perfect!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEY'RE MARRIED YAYYYYYYY