I almost got lost in them until yelling downstairs interrupted me. "Don't worry about it, he has her under control." I nod, as he strips me down completely so I'm naked in his fully dressed arms.

I slowly unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants. He steps out of his pants, leaving them on the floor.

His shirt slides down his huge arms that I want around me right now so bad. He steps up the stairs dipping his feet inside the tub before lending me his hand causing me to blush and take it and slide right into the water full of foamy bubbles.

He picks me up gently since I'm so sore, slowly sitting down in the tub with me in his lap. "How're you feeling?" "Sore." "Just relax." He chuckles rubbing my back causing me to moan digging my head into his neck.

They've both always been good at giving me back rubs, I have back problems I swear. "You look so beautiful being fucked, Angelica.." He whispers kissing my neck leaving his saliva behind.

"I.." My face turns a deep shade of red as I couldn't tongue. "Cat got your tongue?" I shake my head. "I just.. is that a good a thing?" "Of course it is. Your face when you were cumming was so sexy."

He smiles as I pull away from his neck looking straight into his burning eyes stinging through my entire body. "Don't you want to see that again?" "Gladly." He starts kissing down my neck.

I cry out in pleasure as he nibbles down on the soft patch of skin that was highly sensitive. His hands latched onto my hips, lining himself up at my entrance.

He guides me down slowly, I gasp and grab onto his broad shoulders. "Is it gonna hurt every time?" Because it feels a bit terrible right now. "No. Just give it a second, you're sore that's all. And your tight little pretty pussy here is swollen." He pushes my hips down forcing me to ride his cock.

Suddenly I find my body shaking in pleasure, and moaning his name again and again and again.

"God.. that feels so good baby." Baby accidentally escaped my lips. He smirks and starts devouring my plump swollen lips with his rough ones.

I gasp as he shoves his tongue in my mouth, I start kissing him back like how he taught a few days ago when we first started kissing. "Baby huh?" "mhm.." He growls, turning me over so he was on top of me.

His hands grab the edge of the tub with his hands and lift my legs. I whine as he starts thrusting inside of my pussy. I open my eyes, looking up into his full of lust.

"Elijah" I moan leaning my head back. His hand gropes my breasts squeezing them, I hiss in pain as he pushes me closer to my edge. I wrap my legs around his waist, picking my hips up so my legs were out of the water.

I cry in pleasure, groaning his name as I felt a pair of eyes on our bodies. It made me feel better about myself, I felt sexy and beautiful around them since they always claimed I was and am. "You feel so good.." He whispers.

"You like my big cock? Do you like my big cock inside this tight pink pussy baby girl? yeah? tell me how much you love this cock.. how much you love me fucking your soul out of you. Go on.. tell me."

He licks his lips staring daggers into my naked body arched against his thighs. "Fu. Fuck! I love it.. mmm I love it so much." "Show me. I want you to cum when I say to. If you cum before I say to, you're in big trouble missy." I nod quickly as his voice booms over my tiny body that was shaking against his body.

"Oh god!" "Hold it." A voice growls from the corner of the room. It turned me on even more hearing Elijah moaning and growling in the pleasure of fucking my pussy. I turn my head and lock eyes with Enzo. He was staring me down, eying my not-so-perfect tits, watching the way my body shook against his brothers. "Good girl. Hold it for me."

Elijah chuckles going deeper. I whine, my back arching even more as he sent me into oblivion riding out my orgasm. "I'm gonna cum." "Not yet." He digs his nails into my hips. Before I know it I'm about to explode without his permission.

I'm trying my best to hold it. "I.. I.." "Speechless?" Enzo snickers from the other side of the room. I cry out Elijah's name.. begging him to let me cum.

I couldn't hold it much longer at all for them. "I can't hold it. Please. I'm so close!" I whine. "Cum. You fucking naughty little girl. Can't even handle being overwhelmed, huh princess?"

His fingers wrap around my throat, my orgasm tumbled upon me like bricks. I try to scream but his fingers tightened. He started to move so fast, that the damn water was splashing out of the tub by our bodies joined together.

I moan quietly, I'm no longer able to make any noise possible other than gasping and panting for air. His hips thrust deep inside me, I felt euphoria for a little bit until it died down as he slowed down letting me cum.

God, I came so hard. "E-Elijah.." I whisper as he picks me up sliding out of me, stepping down the tiny steps to the floor out of the bathtub now.

He sits me on the counter and grabs a towel wrapping it around his waist. He grabs another one and begins drying my wet body off with the soft cotton. Once I'm dry, he slips on Enzo's shirt. I arch my brow, noticing I have neither a bra or panties on.

"Those aren't necessarily needed around us. gorgeous." He winks, squeezing my hardened buds around his index finger and the pad of his thumb pinching them. I whimper, curling my toes at the sensation as he picked me up. "I need to brush my hair."

"I got it." Enzo says as Elijah heads towards the bedroom sitting next down on the bed. I bite my lip and close my legs together as my wetness slowly started to leak through onto the newly changed sheets.

Enzo chuckles and pulls me onto his lap, I let out a strangled moan as I grounded myself against his leg slightly.

"Don't be naughty." That was enough to make me stop as his pants were soaked in one spot from my juices.

He chuckles seeing and feeling how wet I was, my pussy is drooling on his pants and I couldn't do anything about it at all.

He starts to brush my hair, being careful with the little bitchy knots. I whine, grinding against his body as he finished brushing my hair. He growls picking me up, twisting my body around so I was straddling him.

I grab the hem of his shirt leaning towards his lips. "Stop it." He says with a stern voice. "Please." "He already fucked you in the bath." "I want you too."

I'll think about it.. tomorrow sound good?" "Enzo-" "I'm trying to keep that fucking pussy wet." He says sliding me off his lap next to him, I whine. "Asshole."

His eyes dart to me, giving me a sterner look than earlier. "What did you just say?" Uh oh.