𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖

I pull up to the Sway house, ready for my first day of work. It's been a few days since I got the job and I've been over everyday trying to learn things about the house.

I walk in because their door is always open for some reason. I put my bag down by the door and get greeted by Blake. "What's up Jadah?" He asks giving me a hug.

"Hey Blake." I smile, hugging him back.

"Jadah!" I hear my name being called from the kitchen. I walk in and see Bryce, Josh, B Dave, Jrod and their photographer Vinny.

"What's up?" I ask walking in seeing them all around the counter. "So today we're doing a video where we're going to tie a mattress to the back of the ATV and ride it and wanted to know if you think it's a good idea." Bryce says.

"Absolutely not." I say bluntly. "What why?" Josh asks.

"Uh because it's dangerous?." I say more as a question. "Someone could get hurt and I'm not calling the hospital for the 5th time in 3 days." I tell them.

"Well if Jadah thinks it's dangerous." Josh starts. "Then we're definitely doing it." Bryce finishes before patting my shoulder and walking out of the kitchen.

The rest of the boys except Josh walk out behind him. "I guess I'll get the bandages ready." I mutter to myself.

I hear him laugh and I look up. "Oh you heard that?" I ask. He nods his head and I put my head down a little embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to sound rude, y'all are just crazy sometimes." I say quickly. "No that's kind of what we want." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "It's the whole reason we hired you, because we need someone to keep us on our feet and make sure we don't do anything too dumb." He says.

"Nailea actually told us a lot about you before you came in for the interview so that helped us decide pretty quickly and we trust her so it was pretty easy to pick you." He tells me.

"Oh, well that's good." I stifle a laugh.

"Oh and I might as well tell you now that we're going to introduce you as our new assistant on my channel today too and on social media." He says.

"Ok, sounds good." I say.

That's when we hear the roar of the ATV. "Guess it's time for the bit." He says. "Yeah let's go." I say walking out of the kitchen behind Josh.

"Oh my God be careful!" I tell them as they ride down the street on the mattress. They come to a stop and Bryce starts talking to the camera again. "Hey Jadah wanna ride?" He asks.

I give him a crazy look. "Uh no thanks." I say laughing. "Come on, it'll be fun." He says. I shake my head.

"You can ride with Josh." He tries. I look at Josh and he's on the mattress patting the seat beside him.

I look back at Bryce with a blank face, showing my answer hasn't changed. "Ok then, guess we'll have to do it the hard way." He sigh.