𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Hey Jadah, Josh wants you." Quinton comes into my room at the sway house.

It's been a couple of hours since we filmed the truck video and I've been doing paperwork and research for my music.

"I'm coming." I say putting my stuff down on my bed and walk out beside Quinton.

I walk into the living room and stop when I see Josh.

More specifically the girl beside him. They're sat on the couch, his arm around her.

"Josh you wanted me?" I ask, getting their attention. His head snaps over to me and his face breaks into a smile.

"Yeah, um Jadah I want you to meet someone." He says, nervousness written all over his face, though I'm the only one that noticed.

"Hannah this is Jadah, my best friend, Jadah this Hannah my...." He stops in the middle of his sentence and looks at me.

I give a urging look telling him to say what he knows he wants to. "Hannah's my girlfriend." He finally says.

My face breaks into a smile, proud of him for saying it. "Well hello Hannah, it is so nice to meet you, you're all he talks about." I say giving her a smile.

The brown haired girl gives me a smile and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and look at Josh over her shoulder.

He gives me wide eyes and I give him a thumbs up. "It's so nice to meet you too, he always talks about how funny and cool you are." She says to me.

I give her a surprised look, my eyes averting my eyes over to Josh. His eyes go wide and he gives a sigh of defeat, knowing I'll never let him live that down.

"Now does he?" I ask, giving an over exaggerated gasp. "Don't put that in her head please, she's never going to let it go." He says desperately.

"Oh it's already locked in there buddy." I give him a grin. He rolls his eyes at me and I turn my attention back to Hannah.

"Aren't those your pants Josh?" She asks pointing out his joggers that he let me borrow. "Oh yeah we did a really messy video earlier so I let her borrow some of my clothes." He says.

She nods her head and silence takes over us. "So how about I take you to the kitchen and we can talk about how dumb Josh is?" I offer wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling her away from Josh.

"I thought you'd never ask." She says. As we walk off I look over my shoulder and Josh has both of his middle fingers up at me and I wave back at him teasingly.

"Then one time he was lifting me to see if he could use me a bench press and dropped me on his head. He had a concussion for a week." Hannah explains.

I bust out laughing at how stupid Josh can be. "Why am i not even surprised?" I ask laughing.

"Well he's Josh." She laughs with me.

We're sat by the pool, after about an hour of talking. "One time he asked me to box with him and almost broke his nose." I tell her.

"When she almost breaks your nose." Josh says sarcastically as he makes his way over to us.

"Whatever idiot." I laugh. "Hey I think I'm ready to head home, it's getting pretty late and I don't like being out too late." Hannah says getting up.

"It's barely 8 o'clock." I say. "I just want to head out ok." She gives me a look.

I glare at her a little but let it go. "Ok then." I say.