𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔

I open the door to the sway house and let Buddy walk in first. I just got back from walking her around the neighborhood.

Josh comes around the corner and Buddy immediately wants to take off towards him but I stop her, so that I can take her leash off.

As soon as I release her from her leash she sprints towards Josh and he lets out a laugh as she jumps up to him.

He grabs her paws and ruffles her fur before letting her down. She walks past him, into the living room and Josh walks up to me.

"How was your walk?" He asks. "It was good, she was really excited to coke back and see you though." I tell him.

"Yeah I can tell." He laughs. I let out a laugh with him and that's when I notice how close we actually are.

I take a step back and look up at him. "You know I've always wanted a dog, but I know I'll never have the time to take care of it." I tell him.

"You can get one now." Josh says. I raise my eyebrows at him, not sure what he means.

"What do you mean, I have work here and then my music." I remind him. "Let's get one together then." He suggests.

My eyebrows go even higher and he laughs. "I mean so that it can stay here whenever you're busy and I can take care of it when you can't and then it can stay at your house whenever you want." He explains.

"I can even make it into a YouTube video." He adds. I think about for a second and realize he has a point.

"But wouldn't it be unprofessional to have a dog with your assistant." I say.

"Jadah you're not just our assistant, you're our friend so of course it's ok." He tells me.

I look at him before sighing. "Ok, let's get a dog." I smile.

A smile breaks out onto his face and he picks me up by my waist and spins me around. I wrap my arms around his neck and let out a laugh.

He lets me down and realizes what he just did. "Uh- sorry I just got excited." He stutters.

"It's ok, I'm excited too." I say.

"I actually planned on getting a new dog for a while and had this dog in mind so if you like her, then we can get her." He tells me.

"Yeah show me." I say. He pulls his phone out and a picture of a white Merle French bulldog with grey patches comes up.

My heart automatically goes soft and an 'awww' comes out of my mouth. "Oh my gosh, yes we have to get her." I say.

"Ok great, I messaged the owner and she said that she's ready to be picked up tomorrow so we can take a little road trip to get her tomorrow if you want." He says.

"That sounds good." I smile at him.

JADAHHH has posted a tiktok!

@JADAHHH • 2h ago

posting a draft josh took on my phone but it's road trip time tomorrow with this one:)

❤️
264.6k
💬
1674
↩️
234
• • •

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

USERNAME ok but josh looks so cute here

USERNAME where are y'all going?
JADAHHH you'll see tomorrow😌

USERNAME there's no way they aren't dating

USERNAME why did josh look to the side like that😭
JADAHHH bc he was watching me stress over clothes😭
JOSHRICHARDS i told you you look good in all of them🙄

USERNAME OMGGG THEY ARE SO ADORABLE THEIR COMMENTS

USERNAME ok but her room is such a vibe

USERNAME he's so into her

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
update guyssss and omg i just wrote the cutest chapter EVER y'all will see😌.

but ummm yeah they're gonna get a dog together yayyyy, they're so cute.

but like look at how ADORABLE harold looks in this

my fav pic of him rn🥰😌 stay bad my loves