𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔

I walk into Josh's room to see him sleeping. I run over to his bed and jump on it. "Josh! Wake up, we get our puppy today!" I shout.

His eyes flutter open and he looks up at me with tired eyes. "Morning." He says. I smile down at him and grab a sweatshirt from his floor.

"Here put this on and come on so we can get going." I say excitedly, throwing him his sweatshirt.

He laughs and gets out of bed and throws the sweatshirt on.

"Let's eat first, then we can go." He says. I nod my head and we go downstairs.

I skip downstairs to the kitchen, Josh following me. "Well someone is excited." Bryce teases me as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah we get our puppy today!" I exclaim. I grab a pop tart from the cabinet and open it. "Yeah we're leaving in like 5 minutes to go pick her up." Josh says.

After we are both done with our short breakfast I put on my Jordan 1's and Josh puts his on and grabs his keys.

"Ready to go?" He asks, looking down at me. "Never been more ready." I smile.

He gives me a smile and we say our goodbyes to most of the people in the house and head on the road.

"What's up guys, so today is a very big day because today we will be picking up our puppy." Josh says to the camera. He wanted to do an intro to the video before he starts driving, then I would hold the camera the rest of the way there.

"How you feeling J?" He asks me. "I'm so excited, this is my first dog so I can't wait." I answer.

"Ok so we'll see you guys whenever we're halfway there and give you guys an update." He tells the camera before shutting it off.

The car ride is pretty chill other than me and Josh vibing out to some music every now and then. "Hey turn on the camera because we're almost there." He tells me.

I nod and grab the camera. I turn it on and start speaking. "Ok we are almost to the house where my baby is." I squeal.

"Our baby." Josh corrects me. I roll my eyes and look back at the camera. "Anyways, we stopped by Starbucks and got some coffee but other than that the ride has been pretty smooth." I say.

"Yeah but her aux game is weak." He says. I look at him with my eyebrows raised and he gives me a look back.

"That's a lie but do you want to tell them her name?" I ask him. "We can tell them when we get her." He says.

"Okay great, we'll see you when we meet her." I say before turning the camera off again.

JOSHRICHARDS has posted a tiktok!