group shifting

group shifting in a group of people, you can shift with people online because you don't even have to be in the same place or even country!

How do you group shift?

so the group you are shifting (2 or more people) has to have the same script as you. Personal info doesn't have to be the same but add that they are in you're reality with you, and make sure you have the exact same script.

Usually, with group shifting, you'd want to shift to a waiting room first. it's helpful to meet up in an alternate reality before going to your desired reality. but it is not required!

You and the group you are shifting with want to have times to shift. you don't have to shift at the exact same time or anything, I just personally think it's helpful.

While attempting to shift, visualize the people you want to shift with!  just like when you shift you think about someone in your dr, just think about this group, but in your dr. It helps connect you with that reality and connect with your group.

when shifting everyone can use their own method. you don't have to use the same. it doesn't matter because the point is just to shift. so whatever one works for you may not work good for another person in your group. but when using subs, try listening to the same one. you don't have too but I heard it's helpful.