motivation :)

Hello, I haven't been in a good mental state in the past couple weeks so I haven't attempted shifting and I haven't been writing as much as I used to. But It is a new year and I'm going to try to work on myself and become happier. I've been seeing so many signs to shift but I haven't even tried. I say affirmations to myself each night though before I sleep. Here are some reminders for you:

- Remember that each time you shift and wake up in your OR (Original Reality) that you aren't in the same reality you were in yesterday. You are in a reality closer to your desired reality. The universe wouldn't let you know about shifting if they didn't want you to shift right? So believe in yourself and make sure you're ready to open your eyes to a different world because you are! You could be at Hogwarts, your favourite anime, TWD, The Vampire Diaries, or even Santa's village to achieve your childhood dreams! You can even shift to Paris for 5 years and pick up french here so you pass your French class! (That's what I'm doing anyway)

But just know, it is real. Don't give up because everyone is there for you, waiting for you. You need to save them or make them happy. What if they are thinking the exact same thing as us? Do they want to shift somewhere to be happy?  Do they even know about shifting? Well, I guess you won't know until you find out :)

Trust me, you shift every second. You are shifting right now!

Choose a colour, Red or Green...

Whatever one you choose you just shifted by choosing what colour. Now you have to CHOOSE to go there. Remind yourself that you ARE going there. There is a different reality that you could've chose the opposite colour than the one you chose.

So are you going to shift tonight? It's not my choice, it's yours!