Chapter 12: The Friend

{POV Mew}

Hiter called me and told me that one of the guys she had contacted went crazy and killed Gulf's girlfriend, I just know that now I'm out of her apartment and he doesn't come out, I've called his a million times and he does not answer, I do not have the contact of his friends and to find out about something at his work I have to wait until tomorrow because it is already past eleven at night.

Deep down I feel guilty, I think it triggered this to happen and my beautiful must be very sad, despite what she did , he must have loved her, she was his girlfriend for something. I feel so desperate that I don't know what to do.

- Hey - I feel like someone is talking to me - hey.- A little more please - they keep trying to wake me up.- Get up, I must enter.- WHAT? - I don't know when I fell asleep, but the sky is already clear.- How long have you been sleeping out here?- Since last night.- long time - enter the Gulf department.- And who are you?- The question should be the other way around - I enter and put a bag on the sofa.- I'm Mew.- Mew? - He looks me up and down - my friend has good taste.- Sorry?- My name is Mild and I am a friend of Gulf - he stretches out his hand and I take it - go - he pulls me close to him.- What do you do? - He lets go of me and goes to the room.- My friend told me about you last night - he paused - at first I didn't believe it, but later I understood many things.- The...- It's wrong - I almost died - he went to her parents some time after the funeral, Poom was his everything even though not everyone knew about their relationship - she took clothes from the closet - she did many bad things, which I found out about a day or two ago, but despite that he loved her very much, in the end the people who left Gulf because of her preferred that and not fight to be by his side.- Yooo... - I didn't know what to say.- Mew ...i can see that you love Gulf, but he must heal, what has happened in these days is a lot for him, she was in charge of keeping him in a bubble, she worried that he was always well that nothing get out of control and that he was happy above all - he put a slippers in his bag and approached the front door - you broke his bubble, you got everything out of control, you made him see that what he thought was his perfect life it was not , he discovered himself, he took out something hidden deep down.- I need to see it, Mild.- I know you need him and I know he does too, but not now - we left the department - give him his time, let him heal and when he is ready to accept everything that implie being with you he will call you.- And if it doesn't - I felt heartbroken, my eyes were watering.- I know it will - Mild put his hand on my cheek - hell why didn't I meet you before Gulf.- Because he is my destiny.- hahaha - I walked behind him to my car - I'll tell him I saw you, but I won't let him see you until I'm okay.- Can I have your phone number?- Hey, I'll tell Gulf you're flirting with me.- It's to hear from him.- Well - I give him my phone to write down his number - I'm going Mew, I hope you're well.- Thank you.

After he left I was left with a deep sadness, I know that my beautiful is wrong and I hope he heals soon so that he returns to me.

I got a message from Hiter,- **** Friend the boy who killed Poom wants to see you.