Chapter 10: She's Considered

- You cannot finish with me - she is very sure and that is scary - Gulf we have been together for many years, I have always been with you - her eyes were watery - you cannot leave me because you complement me and I you.

- Poom - I took his face and wiped a tear that fell - I'm really sorry, but let's not make this more difficult.

- Love you don't understand I just told the world about you - I hug - you are everything to me.

- Poom - it was necessary to be clear with her - I no longer love you.

- Gulf - her face suddenly transformed - that's not true, you love me it's just that you're going through a stage.

- Poom is serious, I don't love you anymore and I think I like someone else.

- Gulf, are you seeing someone other?

- Yes Poom - I had to be honest with her - and I don't know how it happened but I can't stop him anymore.

- That person does not love you like I - he stopped and began to turn around - you will see that that person does not love you and you will return to me, I will be waiting when you return Gulf.

- Do you agree to finish?

- If it is what you want I will leave you for now - hugged me - but Gulf I know that you will come back to me and since I love you too much I will be waiting for you.

After that conversation she left and I was left with a little insecurity in my chest, it will be that everyone conspired to make Poom bad, she was very understanding at this time even though I told her about the deception, she also looked very convinced of that I would go back to her and that too scared me.

After a while I called Mild and I told her everything that happened, I could not believe that she had done such things and also found Poom's attitude very strange. I decided to wait to communicate with Mew, the best thing was to give him space to think and also give me space to improve my heart.

[storyteller]

Mew deep down he hope Gulf went to the gym to give him an explanation, but three days passed and he didn't show up, he tried to think of other things and in fact it served him a lot that the second day after what happened a boy approached in a flirtatious way Of course, he was trying not to get carried away, but on the fourth day the boy practically went into the office and mounted on him. I take him by the waist to lower him and he saw of someone entering his office. This person who entered was Gulf and that he ran out of there.

- Get out - he said angrily to the boy.- P'Mew I like you very much.- Sorry I already have someone I like.- But he just left.- How do you know it's him?- For your reaction.- Thum tell me you didn't know him before.- P'Mew, I...- Who sent you?- I swear to you, nobody, I only saw you and it was immediate attraction.- Did someone tell you about him?- A girl showed me his photo, I saw his enter the gym and I assumed that she would come to look for you, so I went ahead.- Do you know who the girl was?- Mmmmm- THUM - Mew is very angry.- I think he's a model, I didn't see his face well, but I can deduce it from his way of dressing and his body.- Damn, why would she do something like that.- What do you mean.- Thum, you better go - he opened the door - now I'm interested in someone else, I can't reciprocate.- Sorry P'Mew.

The boy left and Mew was left wondering what he could do to unmask Gulf's girlfriend.

[Gulf]

I can't believe that I changed so quickly, I thought he really felt something for me and even though I know I screwed up, I didn't expect him to forget everything he told me before for a problem. Poom was right and he really doesn't love me, I was about to leave everything for someone who doesn't really love me. While Poom did many things to keep me by his side, he did it because maybe he really loves me.

**** Gulf - her voice is one of real concern.- Poom - my tears fell - you were right, that person is not worth it.**** Oh honey - she was always there - I'm going to your house wait for me.- Poom - she doesn't deserve someone who betrayed her - I'm so sorry.**** Love - she tells me with affection - I love you and you should know that I do everything for you, do not feel sad, I am going to your house now.

I don't know whether to go back to her, but now she's the only person I need.