Chapter 5: I can't avoid you part 2

Feeling such a man on top of me licking and sucking my neck was the most incredible thing that could have happened to me, Mew licked each part of my torso, played with my nipples, I think I did not have to continue much longer to run I felt my penis so hard that at any moment it exploded.

- Gulf - finish.

If he talk to me that way while we being with other people, I will experience a huge shame, it is that the way you pronounce my name when excited is a sin.

- You're all dirty.

- Damn - was the only thing I could articulate.

- That mouth - he pulls my boxers down and turns me around - you deserve a punishment.

-that you talk...? - He gave me a spanking that took my breath away, not from pain but from pleasure.

- You shouldn't curse - he turned me again and kissed me - every time you curse I will drop your pants and spank you.

- Mew - I pouted.

- Now I am going to prepare you - he climbed on top and put his tongue in my mouth - I am going to penetrate you deeply - just imagining it, I got hard again.

Mew flexed my legs and licked my entrance slowly, nobody had ever been there, I never felt any curiosity in this place, therefore I did not know that I could feel pleasure just with the fact that Mew introduced his tongue, after a few minutes I felt a finger go in and out for quite some time until he add another finger, by the time I had three my moans were more scandalous. After a while he released me and took off the last garment that he had on his body, I must tell him that everything in him was great, oh god what a piece of package. I had no idea how deep that would go into me, I just knew I wanted it already inside.

He positioned himself between my legs and slowly penetrated me, I felt my soul go away, I was about to send everything to hell, if it wasn't for the fact that he began to masturbate with his hand, little by little the pain turned into pleasure, and I was already crying out louder.

- Oh God - Mew penetrated me so deep that I felt that everything would come out of my mouth.

- Gulf - there is that voice again - you're so tight that ... I don't think ... it will hold up much.

- You keep ... saying - it was so hard for me to speak - my name like that ... and I'll run.

- My Gulf - the lunges were getting faster - run with me - god I couldn't take it anymore - Gulf.

I came and he inside me, I had never felt spasms after to eyaculate and I had never felt so much pleasure.

- You are very exquisite - Mew left and leaned next to me.

"I've never ... ever done this," I said, settling myself on his arm.

- I love Gulf

- Don't say my name in that tone in public.

-why?

- It gives me a stream of pleasure.

-Mmm ... I think I just created a weapon.

- Shut up - he hug I and rest my head on her chest.

- Would you like to repeat it?

- For now I think not.

- You can't avoid me tomorrow.

- Mew - I said as I was about to sleep - you are inevitable.