Chapter 11: You Reap What You Sow

Poom came to my apartment and was with me all afternoon comforting me, he hugged me for hours, I had never felt so hurt and at the same time I felt so guilty for doing this to Poom.

- I'm so sorry Poom - I told him once I was able to calm down - you must feel very bad that I am crying for someone else.- Don't worry - I take my face and i kiss - you know that I love you too much and no matter what you do, I will always be there.- But it's not fair to you.- If, it hurts me that you cry for someone other than me - he says sadly - but it would be worse if you don't let me be by your side right now.- Thank you.- I do not want you to continue suffering so I prepared a delicious dessert to sweeten your soul.- hahaha - she always so attentive - Poom that person was a man - the plate fell, breaking, so I ran to her - are you okay?- Gulf - she was so surprised - are you kidding?- Sorry Poom - I couldn't keep lying - I don't know how it happened.- Gulf - sat down in a chair - I must confess something.- Poom - I was not prepared to hear something of what they said from her mouth,.- The truth is that at school I knew you had some attraction to men - she is nervous - I asked Bright to stop seeing you - his eyes were watering - the truth is, I do not regret anything I did to be with you.- What are you talking about?- They are things of the past - she hugged me - you don't need to know, but I loved you and I still love you, I just wanted you to see me.- Poom - i take her face - you are my pillar.- I'll always love you Gulf - tears fell from her eyes - regardless of who you choose, but I will not make the mistakes of the past.- I do not understand.- I will not do anything for you to come back to me - I really wanted to cry again, but it was her moment to vent - just promise me that if there is a minimum feeling you will come back to me.- Poom - I kissed her - I love you, you have always been with me and I will do my best to clear my mind.- Thank you - she wipes her tears - now let's do something sweet.

She got into her dessert and I helped her in what I could, I still find it hard to believe that she is what they say, but if she did something like that I think she learned and will not do the same again. I must speak to Mew before any decision.

________ //////////////// _______

Mew was trying to contact people who would help him unmask said woman and for this he had to contact people with whom he had not spoken for a long time.

- You finally arrive - said to a dark boy sitting across from him in the cafeteria.- Sorry Mew, but you know well that my time is limited.- Hiter don't be so pretentious.- Good - he got serious - the girl you tell me is hated by a couple of people and also has many antifans.- What I need is people who can be witnesses when tells the evil things than she did.- That boy brings you ill - Hiter laughe - She slept with some people, I can get a couple to talk to the boy, but it's not safe.- why?- Well, she is dedicated to looking for everyone's secrets, so many fear her and hate her for that.- She's a bastard.- The truth is, I will talk to some people and I will tell you.- Thanks Hiter.

The boy left and Mew couldn't help but think that Gulf must be very bad, he needed so badly to see him, but he had to wait.

The next day Hiter told her that she already had the people, they were two boys who had slept with her and were willing to show the world how that girl really was, therefore they would go the next day to the Gulf department.

//////////// -------------- /////////////

Poom stayed with me all night and the next day he went to his apartment for some things, he wanted to take care of me for a few days and he would leave her, right now I need him to be with me. Well, they called me this morning from work and I had missin two days and I didn't even notice, so they fired me. I wonder if it was my responsibility, my karma for cheating on my girlfriend with a man, maybe a divine punishment. But none of that matters anymore, Poom will be back tonight and we'll make something nice for dinner so I'll go to the supermarket.

It was already past 5 in the afternoon and no matter how hard I tried to contact Poom to know that we would have dinner and buy the ingredients, she did not answer, so I took a bottle of soy that I did not have at home and I walked through the meat aisle When I see several people watching TV, I assumed that there would be an artist doing their thing, but a boy approached me.

- Friend - i heard - is that over there not your girlfriend?- as?- I think you should see the news.

When I turned and read the headline of the news, fell from my hand the jar and I felt myself dying, I was lost, there is no one left.

URGENT NEWS

A call to the police alerted a suspected subject in the building where the well-known super model Poom Puicharu lives, unfortunately the police did not reach the place before the subject killed the model.

According to Lieutenant Ohm Thinatap, the subject gave him 20 stab wounds between the torso and legs, 5 of them were near the heart and one in the neck that was the one that caused the model to bleedout.

The subject was taken into custody pending his trial, upon being arrested he acknowledged the murder, indicating that the model deserved it and that she was a bad woman.

News in development, we will continue to report if there is something relevant to the case.