Chapter 3: the perfect man

Have they ever melted with a single touch, if it has not happened, it is because they do not have the adonis that I have on me right now, Mew ran his tongue across the length of my neck rising to the tip of my little ear and going down again until you reach the center of my neck, right on the Adam's apple, and then do the same on the other side of my neck. I was coming, I swear it and he has not even touched me, I only had my waist taken with one hand and the other in my hair, at the moment I was so excited that he doubts my sexuality.

Mew stopped torturing my neck with that hot tongue and saw me, I do not know what face I would have but his gaze left me speechless and clouded for some reason my sight, the only thing I felt was his lips crushing mine in a lustful kiss. Never in my life had I felt a kiss like this, I melted inside, I felt my body burn with desire, especially when Mew put his hand on my penis and I groaned thus opening his mouth so that his tongue entered to play with mine.

If before I thought that Mew kissed well, believe me that with my tongue it was 1000 times better, God how to describe the sensation of his tongue touching every corner of my mouth, the flavors of the recent dinner mixed with our saliva, which was drained by the corner of our mouths reaching the chin, once the soul has gone with a kiss, I think not because I do not think there is someone in this world who kisses better than him. One of his hands was gently pulling my hair and the other one on my waist giving small caresses. My hands were in her soft hair, but I wanted to touch it completely.

When we parted from that kiss, he followed with his tongue the route of the saliva that reached my neck, slowly rising and pressing me against his body. He could feel his penis erect and he knew I was the same.

- do you want to do it?

If you were in my place right now, you would do it without hesitation, and so would I, in fact just by looking at that god who was in front of me, they would jump into his arms, it looks so sexy. Her lips swollen and wet from the kiss, her muscular arms and that bearing, I think I must have done something really good in this life for heaven to send this man on my way. I have never been with a man, but I would give him my whole body, my soul, my being, my everything. I swear to you by this god in front of me that I would have dropped my pants and put myself on a tray for him, but when I was about to say that if a fleeting image crossed my head.

Yes I know they hate me, but my girlfriend appeared in my mind, waking me up from this beautiful dream. Mew was a sexy and lustful man, but he was clear that it was not something romantic. I couldn't do this to my girl, she has been with me for years and I know she would never cheat on me, I love her and Mew is just a hottie capable of turning any man.

- Mew - my voice came out hoarser than I thought - I ... I'm very tired, tomorrow I have to leave early - my voice was regularized as I was speaking - I have to go to my apartment to change my clothes and go to work.
- Oh! - He ran his hand through his hair trying to calm down - yes, of course.
- I'm sorry.
- No I'm sorry - he approached me - do you think if we sit for a while on the sofa and calm down.
- Yes - we sat on the sofa and I could see through his clothes the erect penis.
- You know - he started looking at the wall - he was in a meeting to buy new machines when Wayne called me - I felt curious - well I'm gay and he knows my tastes - he straightened up to look at me - he said there was a boy who had registered that it could be to my liking.
- Are you saying that he called you to sleep with me? - I felt used, abused.
- Not exactly - he bit that damn lip - I really don't sleep with everyone I train - he put his hand on my thigh - but Gulf, you have something that really attracts me - he approached dangerously - when I saw you sleeping I knew you would be serious a downfall for me.
- Mew - I got up suddenly - I think it's better if we go to sleep before the temperature rises again.
- Well - he said laughing.

Mew gave me pajamas and I made a room for myself, when I was about to close the door, he came up to me and gave me a sweet and chaste kiss, then said good night. How am I supposed to have a good night if I had such a man in the next room.

He was perfect, his body was perfect, his voice was perfect, his face was perfect, a perfect apartment, perfect kitchen, he was kissing perfect, he was touching my body perfectly, lamia perfect, his tongue was perfect. Shit, I got turned on, I couldn't help but masturbate thinking about Mew and when I finished I felt so guilty, not only for my girlfriend but also for using Mew for this.
……….

I don't know what time it is but I heard music coming from outside the room, so I got up and went to see

- Oh! Good morning Gulf - holy shit this man must be the temptation in person - go you wash up for breakfast.
- Yes - I said running to the room.

How is it possible that someone wakes up like him, is that if they saw him, he was only wearing briefs that left very little to the imagination, his messy hair makes him look so sexy, his lips greeted me with a huge smile and god those hands holding a plate with something. But the worst the worst is that it moved to the rhythm of quite sensual music. I've never been so excited just by seeing someone.

I really hope you can find someone like that, but I doubt it very much, there is no one like Mew.

I went out and the god already looked like a man, he was dressed and sitting at the table. I sat across from him and we started eating talking about trivial things, getting to know each other a little. I knew he was gay and he discovered it at 15 years old, he was currently 30 years old and he was single 4 years ago, his best friend was Wayne and a boy named Tul, he also told me that he had no contact with his parents for 8 years because They hated him for being gay, he told me that at 18 he started saving so he could open his gym shortly after finishing his physical training career. He said he hated potato chips and lies. At that moment I felt terrible for lying to him.

We were talking quietly while we were eating, when a foot landed on my penis, gently brushing it up and down, which made me gasp. Mew kept tapping my dick until I was hard and my moans were growing.

- Mew - i speak to stop him - please - my voice did not sound as intended, rather it sounded pleading - no ... I have ... - damn I could not stop it - I have to ... go to ...
- Damn Gulf - he stopped and took me with his arm to his bedroom, I had no time to object because he already had it on me eating my mouth with kisses.
- Mew - try to separate it - Mew ... Enough.
- Gulf - he stopped and looked at me deeply - let me touch you, last night I masturbated three times thinking about you.
- God - I try to put his hand under the clothes - no Mew enough - I said with force that I do not know where I hold.
-Are you a virgin?
- No - I said trying to straighten up - but from my butt yes.
-  how?
- Mew - I had to tell you something of the truth - I have never been with a man.
- But yesterday you gave in easily.
- of truth? - he doesn't realize - Mew you could tranform the most macho male in gay.
- Wow - that proud smile is also perfect - I have never been given such a compliment.
- I have to go Mew.
- Wait - his eyes widened in surprise - are you hetero?
- yeah
- Shit - he jumped up - it always happens to me that I look at heteros and after being with me they return to their normal life as if nothing.
- Well I told you ...
- Yes - he said looking at the ground - I suppose that's what you say.
- You're good?
- I never realized, even if you don't believe me.
- Well, now you know it.
- Gulf - I look up - sorry I think from now on I won't bother you again.
- No - even I was surprised at how desperate I sounded - I mean ...
- ... - His laugh is so nice - I better take you to the gym so you can pick up your car.
- No - look at the time - can you take me to my house? - I got up and took his hand - did not reached to pick up the car.
- Well - he gave me a tight hug and even that was perfect.

We left his apartment and we were listening to music in the car, at that moment a song that was mine and my girlfriend's sounded, the sound brought me ashore and I took my cell phone to check if there were messages, I didn't realize, it had turned off. When we got there Mew was going to get off but I stopped him.

- Leave me here - he pouted at me -  I arrive a little late, I better go upstairs and get dressed quickly.
- Well - he saw me from top to bottom - since today you are not going to go to the gym I will spend the night looking for my pajamas.
- than? - God I just realized that he still had his pajamas on.
- hahaha - I think even his laugh is perfect.
- Stop laughing - i remove my belt - goodbye Mew.
- Until the night - he kissed me taking out part of my soul.

I don't know how I got out of the car and how I got to my apartment, much less how I got to my work. I was in a cloud, but a single call made me fall to the ground.

- Hello Poom.